Macon @ Hixson

geo1126

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sounds like macon should win this one after macon's big win and hixson's loss. Region 4 dominates.... /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

I'll admit I'm totally ignorant on this but I have to ask...Why does Macon County play this team? Who decides that?

Everyone loses.....fans don't go so the gate is down, consessions down....I just don't understand...wouldn't Macon be better playing someone closer to home such as Allen County, Red Boiling Springs, Jackson County????

Just asking????

Can they not find anyone FARTHER AWAY

I believe when the open date came available, the only teams that were open for a week 3 game was Hixson & Alcoa. That might be the reason that Coach Cook picked Hixson or should I say did not pick Alcoa! No I bet that wasn't the reason at all, I bet he picked it so that it would be far enough away that you wouldn't come since you're not a big fan of his geo1126!

Hey, who will give me a dollar for it!? LOL /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Is it possible for Macon Co. fans to quit crying and slamming on Coach Daniel Cook??????

YOUR SCHOOL JUST BEAT PEARL-COHN!!!!! BE HAPPY & POSITIVE!!!!

I previously picked Hixson to win this game but I will change that pick and go with Macon Co. The players and coaches should have nothing but confidence.

The last two weeks the Macon defense has been very good. 14 to Westmoreland in the loss was not bad at all. 0 to Pearl Cohn (including 19 total yards & 1 total first down) was outstanding.

You got that right.....Unless he turns things around of course. lol ALL THAT PEOPLE REMEMBER IS WINNING!!!!

And how much football did you play? lol /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

BTW, geo where are yall setting up the tent sat. so after Macon beats Hixson, Coach Cook can come and tell you how to do your job?

And how much football did you play? lol /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

BTW, geo where are yall setting up the tent sat. so after Macon beats Hixson, Coach Cook can come and tell you how to do your job?

I'm guessing you know me. I'll be in RBS. lol Hey, I personally don't know him,BUT, I have lots of friends and they know him and I hear all the bad things he does. I guess i could keep quiet but i have boys coming up and I don't like losing. Can you give me a hint to who this is??

I'm guessing you know me. I'll be in RBS. lol Hey, I personally don't know him,BUT, I have lots of friends and they know him and I hear all the bad things he does. I guess i could keep quiet but i have boys coming up and I don't like losing. Can you give me a hint to who this is??

I personally do not know you and you would not know me. Im not even from Macon but I have some friends there that do not post on coach t that get tired of you running their program down on here that told me who you are. If you want to continue to bash coach Cook, your picture from your work web site could always be cut and pasted to coach t so everyone knew who geo the imposter is. You might get alot of greetings at the game then. btw if you hated to see the Tigers lose so much, you should have straped on the pads in high school and did what you could to help out. Even if it was just scout team cause the class of 97 could have used some help as well!