Macon @ Hixson

geo1126

I totally agree that the kid can not help what their parents say or do, but i think if this was done just once it would not have to be done again because the parents would learn a lesson.

Now pride think about it if they haven't learned nothing in 30+ years what makes you think they will learn anything now!! It's hard to teach an old dog new tricks!!!

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would have to agree. I thought they did a good job when they first started. It is also chapping my butt that one of them is on here a lot bad mouthing Coach Cook. In my opinion, he should at least remain neutral in public if he can't be a positive reflection of the program. These forums are public, people think they can hide behind pseudo names and say want they want without reproach.

1Buck2?

ok people....I didn't know ya'll took everything so serious. I thought they did a great job managing the clock against pc. He is doing the best what he has, with that being said , I don't think it really him or any other coaches, it's the players and on a whole seem to always give up too quick. But I wish he could punish kids more for lack of effort. Please tell me if i'm wrong. I know satterfield wouldn't tolerate it.

Geo i'm an outsider looking in and it's frankly none of my business but hey this is coacht and i can meddle if i want to. You're right Coach Satterfield wouldn't have tolerated lack of effort and neither will Coach Creasy. They also wouldn't tolerate everything they do being scrutinized by the whole community. It's alright to second guess and question why amongst friends and fellow fans but support whole heartedly. I'm a huge vol fan and have been since birth. In my opinion we have the worst coach in all of college football. Again that's my opinion but i watch every game on the edge of my seat hoping that the boys can pull thru a win against an inferior opponent in overtime. My point is you ain't always gotta like it but a true fan never stops supporting. Coach Cook is a young man give him time and he will make you proud. From experience we had a girls basketball coach that nobody liked in Hartsville. Alot of people wanted her gone including myself but from the way i understand it she was an assistant coach on the 5a state championship team last year. Obviously she was a good coach and we just wouldn't be patient enough to let her do her job. Don't get caught in the same trap!

/thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I have heard all about him from a couple of your TRUE MACON COUNTY FANS. I would love to meet him! Even the radio guy back stabs the coaches and runs them down on coach t, this is crazy! Some of you TRUE MACON COUNTY FANS should put an end to this. Knowing this will now make me grit my teeth when I have to listen to them on game nights cause I still want to listen to and support Macon County Football.

LOL, Geo i see you have picked up some fans from here lately /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> . I pick Tigers 14-7 over Hixson. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

lol. yeah I didn't realize what trash talking could do. See ya on the 50 yrd line man

I have heard all about him from a couple of your TRUE MACON COUNTY FANS. I would love to meet him! Even the radio guy back stabs the coaches and runs them down on coach t, this is crazy! Some of you TRUE MACON COUNTY FANS should put an end to this. Knowing this will now make me grit my teeth when I have to listen to them on game nights cause I still want to listen to and support Macon County Football.

Your true Tigers fans will take the good times with the bad times. Maybe the "back stabbers" and "bad mouthers" are disgusted with themselves while remembering their "Glory Days". I too have heard negative comments about the coaching staff even while sitting in the stands from "prominent" Macon Co. people. Sad, very sad....these boys and girls need our support. The renovations to the stands, restrooms, and stands are a plus for the Tiger fans. You've got a good thing going on in Macon County. Take the ball and run with it.