Macon @ Hixson

geo1126

And how much football did you play? lol /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

BTW, geo where are yall setting up the tent sat. so after Macon beats Hixson, Coach Cook can come and tell you how to do your job?

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> That's a great idea! Matter of fact, it might be a good idea to call Darrell (not Law) and tell him how sorry he his at his job.

Don't take me too serious geo, just remember Coach Cook is still the coach and deserves more respect that he is getting here on these forums. I for one am getting a little weary reading crap from you and others. Yea, I can stay away if I don't want to ingest all this crap but, I kinda like it here when the smack talk starts up. Especially with SC fans, who btw have my utmost respect. They have more class than to demean and demoralize the coaches.

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's hard to get a good feel for Hixson since they don't play anyone we do. Hixson is 1-1 with a loss to Rhea Co.

(2-0) and a 15-10 victory over a struggling Notre Dame team (0-3). If the offense can loosen up the Hixson D and get some production and the defense can continue to play tough (the way they have these last two games), we may be able to eek another road victory down in Choo Choo town.

Macon-14

Hixon-13

GO BLUE!!!

It's hard to get a good feel for Hixson since they don't play anyone we do. Hixson is 1-1 with a loss to Rhea Co.

(2-0) and a 15-10 victory over a struggling Notre Dame team (0-3). If the offense can loosen up the Hixson D and get some production and the defense can continue to play tough (the way they have these last two games), we may be able to eek another road victory down in Choo Choo town.

Macon-14

Hixon-13

GO BLUE!!!

I think that Hixson takes this one

Hixson 21

Macon 14

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> That's a great idea! Matter of fact, it might be a good idea to call Darrell (not Law) and tell him how sorry he his at his job.

Don't take me too serious geo, just remember Coach Cook is still the coach and deserves more respect that he is getting here on these forums. I for one am getting a little weary reading crap from you and others. Yea, I can stay away if I don't want to ingest all this crap but, I kinda like it here when the smack talk starts up. Especially with SC fans, who btw have my utmost respect. They have more class than to demean and demoralize the coaches.

Good Post! Im only able to listen to Macon County's games on Friday nights and those of you that want something to fuss about, then fuss about the radio guys. You have no idea whats going on when listening to it on the radio. All they do is give their opinions on what should be done and why they would not have done that ... and on and on and on!

I personally do not know you and you would not know me. Im not even from Macon but I have some buddies there that do not post on coach t that get tired of you running their program down on here that told me who you are. If you want to continue to bash coach Cook, your picture from your work web site could always be cut and pasted to coach t so everyone knew who geo the imposter is. You might get alot of greetings at the game then. btw if you hated to see the Tigers lose so much, you should have straped on the pads in high school and did what you could to help out. Even if it was just scout team cause the class of 97 could have used some help as well!

Wow.....sounds like you did your homework on me... I will do all you a favor and NEVER put macon down again. At least on here....I just don't like SOME of the things cook does. BTW, my dad wouldn't let me play, and I wish I could've now. But oh well, maybe my boys will make it up.

Wow.....sounds like you did your homework on me... I will do all you a favor and NEVER put macon down again. At least on here....I just don't like SOME of the things cook does. BTW, my dad wouldn't let me play, and I wish I could've now. But oh well, maybe my boys will make it up.

You should know that by getting on here running the program and coach cook down does not help your kids when its time for them to play! If I was a head coach i would do just like our head coach does, if a parent runs their mouth about the program or coaches, then the kid is sent home packing and does not play a down. This would stop alot of crap in Macon!

Im only able to listen to Macon County's games on Friday nights and if you want something to fuss about, then fuss about the radio guys. You have no idea whats going on when listening to it on the radio. All they do is give their opinions on what should be done and why they would not have done that ... and on and on and on!

I would have to agree. I thought they did a good job when they first started. It is also chapping my butt that one of them is on here a lot bad mouthing Coach Cook. In my opinion, he should at least remain neutral in public if he can't be a positive reflection of the program. These forums are public, people think they can hide behind pseudo names and say want they want without reproach.

You should know that by getting on here running the program and coach cook down does not help your kids when its time for them to play! If I was a head coach i would do just like our head coach does, if a parent runs their mouth about the program or coaches, then the kid is sent home packing and does not play a down. This would stop alot of crap in Macon!

I'm sorry prideman but i've gotta disagree with that statement. A kid can't help that his or her parent is an idiot!!! It's not there fault and no coach should punish a kid for what there parent does. I don't know where you're from but your coach is wrong. I don't personally know Coach Cook but i'm sure he's doing the best he can with what he's got or atleast in his opinion he's doing his best. Sometimes secondhand information isn't the best or most informative way of knowing what's really going on. All parents think that tere little johnny or susie is the best player on the field but as we all know that's not always the case. Of course when there baby ain't playing then that coach is an idiot!!! Good win last week take that and grow from it. Good luck tigers!!!

ok people....I didn't know ya'll took everything so serious. I thought they did a great job managing the clock against pc. He is doing the best what he has, with that being said , I don't think it really him or any other coaches, it's the players and on a whole seem to always give up too quick. But I wish he could punish kids more for lack of effort. Please tell me if i'm wrong. I know satterfield wouldn't tolerate it.

I'm sorry prideman but i've gotta disagree with that statement. A kid can't help that his or her parent is an idiot!!! It's not there fault and no coach should punish a kid for what there parent does. I don't know where you're from but your coach is wrong. I don't personally know Coach Cook but i'm sure he's doing the best he can with what he's got or atleast in his opinion he's doing his best. Sometimes secondhand information isn't the best or most informative way of knowing what's really going on. All parents think that tere little johnny or susie is the best player on the field but as we all know that's not always the case. Of course when there baby ain't playing then that coach is an idiot!!! Good win last week take that and grow from it. Good luck tigers!!!

I totally agree that the kid can not help what their parents say or do, but i think if this was done just once it would not have to be done again because the parents would learn a lesson.