Macon @ Hixson

geo1126

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He has run to many players off. He has not played the wright players and knows it. He has played the game of politics to keep his job instead of playing the best and everyone knows this. This is not to mention the truth not being told half the time. pearl -cohn was not a good football team at all. The tigers played thier butts off I was told, good for them. He has won 13 of 34 games how this is good. It dont matter what kind of person you are just win. If he can keep winning lets keep him, but u do the math at the end of the season.

I believe I'll leave this one alone. It speaks for itself, in my opinion. /wacko.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":wacko:" border="0" alt="wacko.gif" />

Dang yur a smart fella. My name ain't philmr.

I found some synonyms (that's means words with identical meaning) for horrible that would apply here. Let's see, you would describe the coaching situation as:

abhorrent, abominable, appalling, atrocious, awful, cruel, despicable, detestable, dire, dreadful, excruciating, ghastly, gruesome, grim, grisly, gruesome, harrowing, heinous, hideous, horrendous, horrid, horrific, loathsome, nasty, nefarious, obnoxious, repulsive, revolting, shocking, terrible, ugly, unbearable, unspeakable, vile.

I think you might want to reconsider your assessment of this coaching situation if your answer would be to discontinue football here in MC. Any semblance of wisdom from you has just completely been destroyed by that statement.

And furthermore, if you would have read my post correctly, I didn't say he had to kiss anybody's hinney. Just be neutral if he can't talk positive about the current program and it's coaching staff IN PUBLIC. Ya'll two can say what you want to anyone you want. I 'm just saying be a "big man" yourself and control yourself on these here forums for the rest of us to enjoy.

boy ya cut me deep on that one .. and to be correct i said IF they COULDNT find ANYONE BETTER they should discontinue.. i am glad to see you can use a thesaurus ..WOW some one give this man or woman a cookie ......

He has run to many players off. He has not played the wright players and knows it. He has played the game of politics to keep his job instead of playing the best and everyone knows this. This is not to mention the truth not being told half the time. pearl -cohn was not a good football team at all. The tigers played thier butts off I was told, good for them. He has won 13 of 34 games how this is good. It dont matter what kind of person you are just win. If he can keep winning lets keep him, but u do the math at the end of the season.

So the most important thing is winning at no matter what the cost? I can't say whether or not he is playing the right players or not, I am not at the practices nor am I in the school building everyday to see what is going on. I personally do not think you play somebody just because they might be a little better than the next kid (most of the time I do) but when you have kids that are a cancer to the team on the practice field and in the school building then disciplinary actions need to take place. Winning is huge and is very important to me, but there are things that are more important to me. Besides, you all ran off every single coach you had from the 03 season which is the only season we Macon Countians have had to brag about since the late 60's early 70's. Why don't all these coaching experts in Macon County go to school, get a dergree, and become a coach. You all who continue to bash the coaches are the laughing stock of the state. I have been around many programs that have some of the best Coaches in the state and they all say that you could not pay them enough to go and coach there because of the fans and the politics. I do know that Macon County has some of the best fans anywhere but if you are not from there those GREAT fans are not the ones being noticed.

As to the game at hand, go getem tigers. I hope you do well.

" It dont matter what kind of person you are just win. " I hope you don't really believe that. There are some sorry people out there in the world of sports and education and unfortunately we see them in the news way to many times. I hope that you don't mean that winning is so important to you that you would not care if this kind of person was the coach as long as he could win.

So the most important thing is winning at no matter what the cost? I can't say whether or not he is playing the right players or not, I am not at the practices nor am I in the school building everyday to see what is going on. I personally do not think you play somebody just because they might be a little better than the next kid (most of the time I do) but when you have kids that are a cancer to the team on the practice field and in the school building then disciplinary actions need to take place. Winning is huge and is very important to me, but there are things that are more important to me. Besides, you all ran off every single coach you had from the 03 season which is the only season we Macon Countians have had to brag about since the late 60's early 70's. Why don't all these coaching experts in Macon County go to school, get a dergree, and become a coach. You all who continue to bash the coaches are the laughing stock of the state. I have been around many programs that have some of the best Coaches in the state and they all say that you could not pay them enough to go and coach there because of the fans and the politics. I do know that Macon County has some of the best fans anywhere but if you are not from there those GREAT fans are not the ones being noticed.

As to the game at hand, go getem tigers. I hope you do well.

i am pretty sure they weren't run off..... an i sure you could pay enough it would be alot but yea if enough people pitch in they could get a really really good one here in lafayette.

i am pretty sure they weren't run off..... an i sure you could pay enough it would be alot but yea if enough people pitch in they could get a really really good one here in lafayette.

Your clueless.

Good luck this Friday Tigers, go out and play hard the whole game and good things will happen.