Gibson Co. @ TCA

GCPioneer

Reitz, Milan will do that to alot of teams this year! Milan is the real deal and no one will stop that Offense until the state semi's or the state championship. They are a different team compared to last year and seem to be playing with something to prove this year! I think their word "Milan" got into our players heads and cause us to make bad mistakes.

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

None of us can tell you that Gibson County will go and beat who when where or why!!! I can tell you that i dont see them making the playoffs. They should be able to beat any of the teams in our region except Milan and Westview. But they are not well coached and they dont care to win as much as Milan. They just dont want to lose too bad. That is why they get ropped every time they play Milan. They have alot of size and should just line up and try to run it 40+ times against weeker schools like JCS, USJ, Trenton, Humboldt, and Dresden. They were bigger than Milan but they were getting smashed on the line all night long. Hit the weight room up and then you can start talking about playoffs. Until then get ready for every game like it is your last one and try to win by as much as you can.

I am curious, how many yards did the Milan defense hold the Gibson County offense to in this game?

Also, isn't it hard to @@@@ up alot of yards when several of your (Milan) scoring drives were on short fields?

Comments after the above was originally posted:

The editing filter is a tad lame on here. It automatically edited out a word that I typed that begins with an R and rymes with BACK. Seems to be a tad on the paranoid side to me. GEEZ.

Milan held GC to 134 yards

None of us can tell you that Gibson County will go and beat who when where or why!!! I can tell you that i dont see them making the playoffs. They should be able to beat any of the teams in our region except Milan and Westview. But they are not well coached and they dont care to win as much as Milan. They just dont want to lose too bad. That is why they get ropped every time they play Milan. They have alot of size and should just line up and try to run it 40+ times against weeker schools like JCS, USJ, Trenton, Humboldt, and Dresden. They were bigger than Milan but they were getting smashed on the line all night long. Hit the weight room up and then you can start talking about playoffs. Until then get ready for every game like it is your last one and try to win by as much as you can.

Not well-coached? You're funny! Coach Dyer seems to be doing good things at GC. Last year we lost to TCA 48-7 and this year we beat them 25-24. Our line was not bigger than Milan. They were about even in size both ways. Just so you know, Coach Morris told our coaching staff that we did well with our game plan. He told our coaches that everytime they would adjust to our Offense then we would change up on them again and they would have to adjust again and he said it went on all night. With a coach like Coach Morris saying that is pretty respectful to the GC coaching staff. The GC/Milan game boiled down to who had more athletes and that was indicated.

Not well-coached? You're funny! Coach Dyer seems to be doing good things at GC. Last year we lost to TCA 48-7 and this year we beat them 25-24. Our line was not bigger than Milan. They were about even in size both ways. Just so you know, Coach Morris told our coaching staff that we did well with our game plan. He told our coaches that everytime they would adjust to our Offense then we would change up on them again and they would have to adjust again and he said it went on all night. With a coach like Coach Morris saying that is pretty respectful to the GC coaching staff. The GC/Milan game boiled down to who had more athletes and that was indicated.

TCA lost almost their whole team from last year!!! Your line is bigger than ours but this is Milan that your talking abot kid. It wasnt even a game. It was over when Milan stepped on the field. What was there to adjust 2 1st downs in the 1st half.

TCA lost players but they also returned the MAIN player in Jabriel. Yes, GC graduated some players too! We even graduated All-State RB Antoine Cunningham as well as several other BIG KEY players! Our team is young this year and we'll most likely beat TCA again next year as we have almost everyone back again next year!

As for Milan, they're Senior laden this year. Those guys have been together from Kindergarden - now. That's the good thing about schools like Milan, Humboldt, Trenton, Huntingdon, TCA and other schools like that. GC pulls from a couple small schools and they're only together for 4 years and the chemistry isn't there like it is for schools like Milan, Humboldt, Trenton etc. I'll say that Milan was clearly better than us as they are clearly better than most teams in West TN except Henry Co. I'll be pulling for the 'Dawgs in every game except the one when they played against us. I hope they make it to the ship this year and beat Alcoa like a drum! It'd make my day and then have Henry Co. beat Maryville like a drum!

I see you like to talk about me going to TCA but a Milan fan!!! Get it right im from Milan and I went to TCA for basketball get your school payed for and you would too. But if you have a problem with me catch me anytime you want. I was on the GC side with my wife at the GC/Milan game wearing a Milan shirt and hat. And noone said anything to me because they know who I am. If you just knew who am you would watch what you say. Silver Dodge 24's!!!

TCA lost players but they also returned the MAIN player in Jabriel. Yes, GC graduated some players too! We even graduated All-State RB Antoine Cunningham as well as several other BIG KEY players! Our team is young this year and we'll most likely beat TCA again next year as we have almost everyone back again next year!

As for Milan, they're Senior laden this year. Those guys have been together from Kindergarden - now. That's the good thing about schools like Milan, Humboldt, Trenton, Huntingdon, TCA and other schools like that. GC pulls from a couple small schools and they're only together for 4 years and the chemistry isn't there like it is for schools like Milan, Humboldt, Trenton etc. I'll say that Milan was clearly better than us as they are clearly better than most teams in West TN except Henry Co. I'll be pulling for the 'Dawgs in every game except the one when they played against us. I hope they make it to the ship this year and beat Alcoa like a drum! It'd make my day and then have Henry Co. beat Maryville like a drum!

Antone Cunningham All-State hahahaha!!!! He was a bum that couldnt even make Peabody's team. How do I know that I know his brother Val, and he lives in Trenton on the highway. He was all Region Honorable Mention!!!

LOL, well I'm in Milan 4-5 days out of the week as I work there. I'm friends with several Milan die-hard fans. I'm glad you got to go to TCA and play basketball. I can't blame you for accepting a free ride to a private school. Better academics of course. I know a couple people (students) from TCA as a matter a fact!

I was on the GC side too standing down along the fence as well as up in the stands for a few. I didn't see anybody except some older guys that were wearing Milan gear on our side. You say your wife went to GC, what year did she graduate? Everyone from GC knows who I am on here. My indentity isn't a secret to GC people whom read coacht.

Antone Cunningham All-State hahahaha!!!! He was a bum that couldnt even make Peabody's team. How do I know that I know his brother Val, and he lives in Trenton on the highway. He was all Region Honorable Mention!!!

Antoine Cunningham was All-State in 2006 (Sophomore year). He rushed for nearly 2000 yards in 10 games and had 375 yards rushing and 7 TD's in one game!

LOL, well I'm in Milan 4-5 days out of the week as I work there. I'm friends with several Milan die-hard fans. I'm glad you got to go to TCA and play basketball. I can't blame you for accepting a free ride to a private school. Better academics of course. I know a couple people (students) from TCA as a matter a fact!

I was on the GC side too standing down along the fence as well as up in the stands for a few. I didn't see anybody except some older guys that were wearing Milan gear on our side. You say your wife went to GC, what year did she graduate? Everyone from GC knows who I am on here. My indentity isn't a secret to GC people whom read coacht.

Antoine Cunningham was All-State in 2006. He rushed for nearly 2000 yards in 10 games and had 375 yards rushing and 7 TD's in one game!

My wife graduated lst year she drove my Silver Dodge 24's and i worked at the school at th beginning of the year. I sat at the top left!