Gibson Co. @ TCA

GCPioneer

Gibson Co. is coming off a big loss to a very good team in Milan. TCA is coming off of a very close nail biter against Manassas. TCA seems to be down this year compared to last year but we can't forget that TCA has a player by the name of Jabriel Washington whom is very good. He might be the best athlete we'll face this year outside of Jobronski Gilbert from Milan. GC is very capable of winning this game despite the beatdown we took this week. I honestly think GC goes down to TCA and get's back on track with a W. GO GC!

GC - 33

TCA - 21

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Trinity fans witnessed a transformed team Friday night. We did not hit the field ready to play. But as the game progressed, players began to emerge. Jabriel was electric to watch, as usual. But then he fumbled, and the scary end of the game took place. During that minute of play, the rest of the TCA team realized winning was up to them. They could no longer watch to see what Jabriel was going to do next. The ball was out of his hands. AND we (the parents and fans) were treated to an exhibition of intense team ball.

TCA by 10 over GC

Trinity fans witnessed a transformed team Friday night. We did not hit the field ready to play. But as the game progressed, players began to emerge. Jabriel was electric to watch, as usual. But then he fumbled, and the scary end of the game took place. During that minute of play, the rest of the TCA team realized winning was up to them. They could no longer watch to see what Jabriel was going to do next. The ball was out of his hands. AND we (the parents and fans) were treated to an exhibition of intense team ball.

TCA by 10 over GC

Despite GC getting beat badly by Milan, don't let that fool TCA this year. We're going to win several more games and I honestly believe we could get a spot in the playoffs if everything falls right for us. This GC team is going to be much quicker than last year. Like I said, IF we stop Jabriel I see us coming away with a W.

Trinity played a great game against a manassas team much bigger and more athletic than they were. I didnt see the GC game but Milan is a great team so theres no shame in that loss. Bound to be a great game. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

How many starting/contributing players graduated from last year's Gibson County team?

ALOT!

QB, Matt Smith, Sophomore

RB, Chase Arnold, Sophomre

WR, Casie Ivie, Junior

FB, Jake Hill, Senior

WR, Sherrod Johnson, Junior

WR, Cody Carpenter, Senior

All the skill players

We return our whole OLine except for 1 player.

On defense we lost a few but we return alot as well! Our biggest lost would be RB Antoine Cunningham but we replace him with Sophomore Chase Arnold and believe it or not Chase has a faster 40 time than Antoine at a 4.4. This team will be quicker than last year for sure. We have 3 players running 4.4 40's in Sherrod, Chase, and Cody.

GCP: Just curious, but any idea of what percentage of your posts are actually well informed and correct? I bet if you went back and counted them probably close to 90% of what you've said has been false and 99.9% of your predictions have not come true. I don't think you have any bad intent, but I think it might be time for the George Costanza approach where you take all of your thoughts and intuitions and say/do the opposite lol

By the way, when I saw TCA play I was equally impressed by the other TCA back. #24 Hagan Nelson I believe? Obviously Washington's quickness makes him a much better college prospect, but Nelson plays just as hard and is athletic. He's a good high school player.

GCP: Just curious, but any idea of what percentage of your posts are actually well informed and correct? I bet if you went back and counted them probably close to 90% of what you've said has been false and 99.9% of your predictions have not come true. I don't think you have any bad intent, but I think it might be time for the George Costanza approach where you take all of your thoughts and intuitions and say/do the opposite lol

LOL! That's funny. What post do you base your observations off of? I said last week that if GC were to beat Milan that we'd have to play our A+++ game and it's evident that we didn't. I was wrong on the USJ V. TCA prediction as well. Maybe, I just thought TCA was much better than what they really were? and yes I was wrong on the Liberty/DC thread. How about you give your opinion and see how often you come to be right, lol. Sorry I don't meet the expections of Mr. KUBLAH.

Both teams played good teams last week. Obviously, nobody expected Gibson Co. to beat Milan (but who is going to pick anybody over Milan until they play Alcoa). But also, nobody picked TCA to beat Manassas. Manassas was a much bigger and athletic team. They have more speed everywhere than anybody else TCA will play. Yes, TCA is young, but they showed tremendous resiliency in the win last Friday night. I think this year will be much closer than last year, but I looked for Washington and his comrades to take this one. If I remember correctly, most of these TCA players were in the game against Gibson Co. last year in the 3rd and 4th quarters.

Pioneer, do you honestly think you will be contending for a playoff spot this year??? I think you of all people know the teams in your region.

TCA by 10.