Fairveiw at Lewis Co

LCHS

Wow let the smack right out My 2 guys Stovepipe and BIG WILLIE will do the talking on the feild when they are all up in Fairveiws backfeild Fri night .

If you really think those two guys are gonna do anything to our offense you must be out of your mind. All they do is stand there and take up space. Ive seen the film i know they can hit...but everyone one of Fairviews players could out run them sooo easily; they arent gonna do jack to us. They arent even gonna be a problem for our team so im not even worried about them.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can you say........"BOB IS BUSTED!"

I think you are right, that a lot of material on here is put on to fire someone up. I don't think in the case of LCHS vs. FAIRVIEW, that it needed to be pumped up.

Do you think Bob will have them Post the answers to his silly remarks and that he was busted!!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't think so!!!!!!!!

No I am sure he won't include that, haha. And I am also sure that there is no need for that kind of stuff between Fairview and Lewis County.

Did you notice how bob erased his post from the 2a top ten thread? So typical

Look its most likly gonna be a good game. Now I have saw game film of fairview and was not impressed at any means. But on the orther side i have saw all of THE PANTHERS games and have had some plays where i was impressed and a few where i looked the orther way. I dont see fairview moving the ball that much on our D. AAWW who am i kidding i hope THE PANTHERS score 100 on them. fairview ill enjoy laughin at you tonight. Go PANTHERS.............

If you really think those two guys are gonna do anything to our offense you must be out of your mind. All they do is stand there and take up space. Ive seen the film i know they can hit...but everyone one of Fairviews players could out run them sooo easily; they arent gonna do jack to us. They arent even gonna be a problem for our team so im not even worried about them.

Talk on Fairview all you have is talk! After Friday night the only thing you will be talking about is how scary those big bad panthers are!!!!!!!!!! Have a great game Panthers...