Marion County vs Grundy County

TheLivingLegend

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You may be on to something here whopper. I am going to go back and do a little research. If it is true, I wonder how the new director of schools will feel about this during school hours.

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> School.....................only schooling is OP schooling some folks on cage rattling and school ain't out yet for OP. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> School.....................only schooling is OP schooling some folks on cage rattling and school ain't out yet for OP. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Please explain, I seem to be having a hard time following what you are saying.

Please explain, I seem to be having a hard time following what you are saying.

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Old Pirate says that's obvious........................................ /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Warriors 35-13 winners. Good Luck, OP may try to sneak off at half time of the SP to watch these two purple wearing youngons.

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Old Pirate says that's obvious........................................ /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Warriors 35-13 winners. Good Luck, OP may try to sneak off at half time of the SP to watch these two purple wearing youngons.

What purple wearing youngons(?) and how will you watch them.

Me n Geraldine just wanted to wish all yall Great Valley purple pansies a safe trip up the mountain. Look for it to be a long ride back down. Them yellerjackets are gonna make them squaw babies tuck them tails and run. Some of youenz that post on here regular like needs to come on over on the jacket side and interduce yourselfs. I wont let the Coalmont Coalition hert ya none. I'm gonna be easy to find. Me and Geraldine will will be a standing on that cement slab in the corner of the endzone by the scoreboard. Have to stand close so I can see it you know. I'll be wearing my old yeller jacket cap. It's a 1978 model. A little ruff around the edges but still suits me. You cant miss Geraldine. She aint from around here so she aint gonna be wearing no jacket thangs.

Yeller jackets 28 them purple pansies 13.

Whys that? Cause I aint like all these other Grundy people and I aint afraid to say so!

Me n Geraldine just wanted to wish all yall Great Valley purple pansies a safe trip up the mountain. Look for it to be a long ride back down. Them yellerjackets are gonna make them squaw babies tuck them tails and run. Some of youenz that post on here regular like needs to come on over on the jacket side and interduce yourselfs. I wont let the Coalmont Coalition hert ya none. I'm gonna be easy to find. Me and Geraldine will will be a standing on that cement slab in the corner of the endzone by the scoreboard. Have to stand close so I can see it you know. I'll be wearing my old yeller jacket cap. It's a 1978 model. A little ruff around the edges but still suits me. You cant miss Geraldine. She aint from around here so she aint gonna be wearing no jacket thangs.

Yeller jackets 28 them purple pansies 13.

Whys that? Cause I aint like all these other Grundy people and I aint afraid to say so!

You and the Old man pirate must have went to the same school. You seem to talk alot alike. Will Geraldine be sporting her White County High shirt or cap. I would love to meet you guys.

It does not matter to me really. I just love this board and the valley people and mtn people just really seem to love their football and schools. Just wanted to be a part of it and spread a little love and peace. What school do you represent whopper?

The old man pirate must of had bus duty. He hadnt been on here for a while.

The big question is how will the Boyd game effect Marion County? If they would have won that game I think they would have carried the momentum into this game & blow Grundy out. I think since that didnt happen then it will be a lot closer with Marion winning in the 4th quater. Marion better get a win while they can because next week the Ram Train is coming to town. 0-4 dont sound to good either. Good luck Marion. Get a W tonight up there on the mountain! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />