region 1 1a

pujo

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I need someone from EAgleville to run some gas x drops up the mountain! Kaploooooooooooooomphhh!!!! /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> Ahhhhhh!!! /sleep.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="-_-" border="0" alt="sleep.gif" />

Come on now King, that's a little further away. (And you'd probably have to send someone halfway to bring us on up! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> ) He just had to go across the hallway to save the day for my daughter! Did you realize that if you're the only kid in 1st grade that doesn't get a snowcone you're ruined for life!!!!! I hope she doesn't spill it all over all her Hannah Montana garb. (That's an even greater tragedy in 1st grade.) Its tough being 6. Give your girls a few years. Right now all they probably cry over is food, sleep, and the occasional bellyache. It gets soooooo..... much better! /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> And you get it two times over! /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" /> We'll start prayin for you now.

I hope the Hannah Montana hype is gone by the time they turn six. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> I'm gonna make them stay little forever!! /mad.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":angry:" border="0" alt="mad.gif" /> /unsure.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":unsure:" border="0" alt="unsure.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I hope the Hannah Montana hype is gone by the time they turn six. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> I'm gonna make them stay little forever!! /mad.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":angry:" border="0" alt="mad.gif" /> /unsure.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":unsure:" border="0" alt="unsure.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Good luck bud! Let me know if it works. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I didn't mean no disrespect to the regional teams with my comments about 2nd place. I just have a lot of confidence in what our boys at The Grace Christian Academy can do. We have suffered through tough times, but are now on solid ground. I know that Hampton, Cosby and Cloudland work hard and are good little teams. I will be pulling for you all every week except when you playe The Grace Christian Academy??”Striving for Perfection in 2008.

I could tell you a story about the GOOD LITTLE TEAMS COMMENT, that same comment was used by a coach in our area,a coach at one of these schools took that statement to heart. The other school had beaten some pretty good teams and were undefeated,they really thought they were superior. The score was something like 40 to 0. The pretty good little team demolished them. At the end of the game ,the arrogant Coach was reminded that he also had a pretty good little ole team. Guess what, you will be facing that same Coach shortly. Best to let sleeping DOGS lie.

Who do you all honestly think will finish 2nd in the region this season? I would have to give Hampton a slight edge over Cosby. The Grace Christian Academy??”Striving for Perfection in 2008.

hamptons schedual is a tough one, but thats good and the main reason they preform well and are the ones to beat. as for cosbys its pretty tough too. real challenges early and they took care of them. may not have been pretty wins but they were wins. grace has not been challenged yet except for oakdale smacking them in the mouth early because grace was standing around saying, look at me, look at me. then they went on to humiliate them. i think cosbys doing the right thing to get some tough games so they can be tested. i am like everyone else i want to see what grace does when they get a solid team with good coaches that know how to attack. all i know is i am in agreement with pujo last 4 week of the season will be interesting. grace please be kind to these next two teams and you might get some kind remarks from the coacht family.

hamptons schedual is a tough one, but thats good and the main reason they preform well and are the ones to beat. as for cosbys its pretty tough too. real challenges early and they took care of them. may not have been pretty wins but they were wins. grace has not been challenged yet except for oakdale smacking them in the mouth early because grace was standing around saying, look at me, look at me. then they went on to humiliate them. i think cosbys doing the right thing to get some tough games so they can be tested. i am like everyone else i want to see what grace does when they get a solid team with good coaches that know how to attack. all i know is i am in agreement with pujo last 4 week of the season will be interesting. grace please be kind to these next two teams and you might get some kind remarks from the coacht family.

its real funny how yall talk the talk but u havent exactly walked the walk haha

Fri Aug. 22 at Gibbs W 17-14 weak lacked several starters

Fri Aug. 29 Pigeon Forge W 13-7 average

Fri Sep. 5 at Cloudland R W 20-13 average

Fri Sep. 12 King's Academy W 34-0 weak

Fri Sep. 19 at Jellico R weak

Fri Sep. 26 Chuckey-Doak weak

Fri Oct. 3 at Unaka R weaker

Fri Oct. 10 at Grainger good

Fri Oct. 17 Hampton R good

Fri Oct. 31 Grace Christian R good

Analyze this schedule

its real funny how yall talk the talk but u havent exactly walked the walk haha

Fri Aug. 22 at Gibbs W 17-14 weak lacked several starters

Fri Aug. 29 Pigeon Forge W 13-7 average

Fri Sep. 5 at Cloudland R W 20-13 average

Fri Sep. 12 King's Academy W 34-0 weak

Fri Sep. 19 at Jellico R weak

Fri Sep. 26 Chuckey-Doak weak

Fri Oct. 3 at Unaka R weaker

Fri Oct. 10 at Grainger good

Fri Oct. 17 Hampton R good

Fri Oct. 31 Grace Christian R good

Analyze this schedule

I believe you have posted this before and I still don't see how you are defending your schedule. All 4 teams we defeated would beat everyone you guys have played by 50 ............actually they wouldn't they are all classy teams and coaches. Now you guys would drop 80 on TSD..........when do you play them by the way. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />