Westview vs. Henry County

Futball4Life

I cannot help myself but to comment on the hypothetical HC VS. Milan game. Coming from HC and living in Milan now, I get to see both teams play. I haven't talked much with Coach Gaddis, but he has done a brilliant job with the HC program. I do know, however, that coach Morris and his staff would have their hands full with HC's talent, but coach Morris and his staff have it together and would find a way to make it a good game. No prediction from me either way, but I would love to see 2 of the best teams in TN go at it from a fan's standpoint. And BTW, I doubt coach Morris is afraid to schedule anybody, regardless of the team.

Now to the Westview game. Nobody is overlooking them. It is the exact opposite. Other than a shot at Maplewood, this is the team HC wants a shot at the most. They get it this Friday night, and I don't think it will be close. I am sure the Westview players aren't scared to play HC, but that does not mean they will not get blown out. HC has too much talent. And whoever predicted a 14-10 Martin victory is out of their mind. The only team that can stop HC from scoring more than 10 is HC themselves. I know you Westview fans are proud and have good reason to be, but this will be a game to put behind them when it is over.

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have seen Both Hc And Milan Play Two strong teams. This would be a great game but It's not going to happen. So hc Fans worry About Westview. And milan dont over look camden. The team you over look is the team that will beat you

Henry County fans are not worried about Milan. The focus is on Westview. Someone posted that Milan was better than Henry County or that they would like to see a HC-Milan game so I responded. The fact is that Gaddis came back from the scheduling meeting a few years ago and said that Milan, Huntingdon, and Westrview all turned down his offers to schedule a game. Is he a liar? Ask the coaches of those schools and see. None of them wanted to play according to him.

Henry County is OVERRATED. Best team is the west TN? Is Memphis not is west TN? MUS might whip a combination of Milan and Henry County. Facts are facts, Henry County over the past few years are 0-1 to Milan, 0-2 to Southside, and 0-1 to Westview. 3 solid programs in the west, and an 0-4 record for my friends in Paris. Westview is supposedly down and that will prove to be more embaressing to the football ignorants in Paris. Patriot fans will again make excuses and say that Westview got lucky, stole the game, and Westview will go on being the better program.

Patriot fans have talked about Milan and Westview not wanting to schedule them, from what I have researched, The Patriots have never beaten Milan and Westview beat one of the best teams Henry County ever fielded last year in a dominant fashion. Westview although young and inexperienced will dominate the Patriots again this year.

Westview 24

Henry County 6

Yes HC is good this year but they were also good last year... i am a westview fan and have many friends on the team and Westview isnt in the least bit afraid of playin HC again.. Westview is coached by one of the best around and i think they will def. hold their own.. Im glad everone from HC is overlooking westview(again) hopefully they can come in and pull off another upset and show ppl how to play westview football baby!! 1,2,3 Family go blue!

Westview- 14

Henry County- 10

why would ur chargers be afraid.. its just a football game.. its not like the patriots are grown men to ur little kids.. the patriots may play like grown men but no need to be afraid.. all will survive..

Henry County is OVERRATED. Best team is the west TN? Is Memphis not is west TN? MUS might whip a combination of Milan and Henry County. Facts are facts, Henry County over the past few years are 0-1 to Milan, 0-2 to Southside, and 0-1 to Westview. 3 solid programs in the west, and an 0-4 record for my friends in Paris. Westview is supposedly down and that will prove to be more embaressing to the football ignorants in Paris. Patriot fans will again make excuses and say that Westview got lucky, stole the game, and Westview will go on being the better program.

Patriot fans have talked about Milan and Westview not wanting to schedule them, from what I have researched, The Patriots have never beaten Milan and Westview beat one of the best teams Henry County ever fielded last year in a dominant fashion. Westview although young and inexperienced will dominate the Patriots again this year.

Westview 24

Henry County 6

You are certainly welcome to your opinion on the score. But the team that is OVERRATED is Kenwood. They are WORSE than pitiful and that goes for their number one fan too------and that would be YOU! Like I said on the the other thread, you need find a new team and be positive about them rather than showing your ignorance by tearing down the best team in 4A in West Tennessee over the last two years. It honestly makes you look foolish to keep doing that. What other 4A team in West Tennessee has won 20 of their last 23 games and been to the semi-finals twice in a row? I am awaiting your answer? By the way Westview is a very good if not great team and program. Thats one thing we agree about.

alright grammer police, nice sentence here,

another one here, I am starting to see your knowledge of football sargeant grammer

dont forget to punctuate, private

again talking a lot of football

Are you ever going to talk about football? I assume not since you are more interested in my grammer. Thanks for the lesson dude, man

Sure, here goes. Why are you worried about Henry County when there are at least 5 high schools in Clarksville? Is it jealousy? When I was in high school(20 years ago), NW, NE and Clarksville High were in our district, along with Dickson Co and Cheatum Co. Does this need to bash Henry County go back to old sore that hasnt healed or what?

Westview doesn't have their own stadium, and the run for the money will last about 5 minutes.

Westview pays a good little chunk to play in Hardy-Graham so it is partly their stadium, and as far as the run for their money lasting 5 minutes, we will see about that on Friday, hope you are there with your watch! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Westview pays a good little chunk to play in Hardy-Graham so it is partly their stadium, and as far as the run for their money lasting 5 minutes, we will see about that on Friday, hope you are there with your watch! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

It is public record what WHS pays to rent the field. It is also public knowlege that it is not a rent to own contract. IMO that the HC following will more than pay for WHS's privilege this Friday.

It is public record what WHS pays to rent the field. It is also public knowlege that it is not a rent to own contract. IMO that the HC following will more than pay for WHS's privilege this Friday.

i think with the payback HC wants to put on the table Friday night...they'll OWN the stadium by the time it's over. they want this one BADLY!

.......stay off this JV thread!!

...over where the big kids talk!

They ONLY did it because they only had 9 games previously scheduled and needed a 10th.

... dive back in to the grown folks talk!

Didn't Westview drop Huntingdon to add Henry County? Seems to me to be a sign of respect. Westview could have easily paid a Memphis team to come up and play in Martin for an easy Homecoming win.

JV threads ... big kids' talk or grown folks' talk. It's like this huge puzzle that needs to be put together.