Westview vs. Henry County

Futball4Life

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Westview pays a good little chunk to play in Hardy-Graham so it is partly their stadium, and as far as the run for their money lasting 5 minutes, we will see about that on Friday, hope you are there with your watch! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I stand corrected. The run lasted for 4 minutes and 58 seconds. HC tool over after a missed WHS field goal with 7:02 remaining in the first quarter. From there the route was on.

Well, if not getting beat and beat up by one of the best teams in the state in a runaway game, Westview now has lost their strting Q B to a broken Ankle along with two others with major concusions and several more injuries.

The Westview coach said that Henry county is the best team of all teams he has ever faced and their has never been a team at Westview that could have beaten them last nigt.

Prayers go out to the young Q B. He will be back next year.

Well, if not getting beat and beat up by one of the best teams in the state in a runaway game, Westview now has lost their strting Q B to a broken Ankle along with two others with major concusions and several more injuries.

The Westview coach said that Henry county is the best team of all teams he has ever faced and their has never been a team at Westview that could have beaten them last nigt.

Prayers go out to the young Q B. He will be back next year.

I can believe that. Henry County just seems to be a runaway train right now. Hope they can make it to the show and beat that East TN team.

Hope the boys from Westview are ok and the QB heals quickly.

I'll take Henry Co. too, but I'm not so sure they are the best team in West Tennessee. I know they are 4A, so automatically people assume they are but I think Milan might give a little something this year. Too bad we won't get to find out.

NO team in West TN could beat Henry County the way they played last night.... they would have played the starters the 3rd quarter and beat Milan 60 to 12 Milan doesn't want to find out, Milan needs to save it all for state championship.

NO team in West TN could beat Henry County the way they played last night.... they would have played the starters the 3rd quarter and beat Milan 60 to 12 Milan doesn't want to find out, Milan needs to save it all for state championship.

60 12 come on now i aggree i think hc would beat milan but not by that big of a margin maybe 21 at best

Milan isn't even close to Henry County...Ive been saying this for awhile now...This Henry County team is special...One of those teams that comes around every 10 years or so. They are really that good. This is not like a typical highschool team. The gap between Henry County and the rest of the West TN teams is so wide you could drive a freight train throught it........Milan is a great team but a DISTANT 2nd to Henry County.

Milan isn't even close to Henry County...Ive been saying this for awhile now...This Henry County team is special...One of those teams that comes around every 10 years or so. They are really that good. This is not like a typical highschool team. The gap between Henry County and the rest of the West TN teams is so wide you could drive a freight train throught it........Milan is a great team but a DISTANT 2nd to Henry County.

boy i wish we could line em up like i said u might beat them by 21 but i think they would keep it close alot longer than u think this milan team is special too they are right there with the 2003 team im not saying milan could beat them dont get me wrong the computer online said maryville would only beat them by 20 i really think hc has a shot to win that gold ball this yr but to say 60 to 12 in the 3 rd is just rediculous