MAYOR'S NEED WAGER IN COFFEE POT GAME

STEVE37388

I THINK THE TWO MAYOR'S OF EACH CITY NEED TO SHOW A LITTLE EXCITEMENT ABOUT THE COFFEE POT GAME AND MAKE A LITTLE WAGER.THE LOSER COULD WEAR THE WINNING TEAMS PARAPHERNALIA AT THE NEXT CITY BOARD MEETING OR WHATEVER THEY CAN DECIDE ON.NO NEED TO BE A COUPLE OF FUDDY-DUDDIES,LET'S GET SOMETHING GOING.WHERE'S YOUR TEAM SPIRIT!LET'S GET IT GOING! GO WILDCATS,COUSY { SEE HOW EASY THAT IS TROY.}

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I THINK THE TWO MAYOR'S OF EACH CITY NEED TO SHOW A LITTLE EXCITEMENT ABOUT THE COFFEE POT GAME AND MAKE A LITTLE WAGER.THE LOSER COULD WEAR THE WINNING TEAMS PARAPHERNALIA AT THE NEXT CITY BOARD MEETING OR WHATEVER THEY CAN DECIDE ON.NO NEED TO BE A COUPLE OF FUDDY-DUDDIES,LET'S GET SOMETHING GOING.WHERE'S YOUR TEAM SPIRIT!LET'S GET IT GOING! GO WILDCATS,COUSY { SEE HOW EASY THAT IS TROY.}

Thats a great idea Cousy. Matter of fact, I would make that same wager with Lucky Knott.

You got it binns. I say we put a picture on coacht. Cousy's idea should be done every year. Let's have fun no need for all the hate. Looking forward to seeing you Friday.

We need someone in Manchester to contact Mayor Superstein and I'll have newly elected alderman Coach Mathis contact Mayor Bisby.Let's get the ball rolling.Mayor Bisby is big band supporter,he may want to wager on who's got the most sousaphone's.Don't fall for that ,we've probably got somewhere near a dozen! Go Wildcats! Cousy

Maybe the mayor of the losing team could resign. Maybe the mayor of the winning team could resign. Maybe both could resign just to add to the festivities.

Neither mayor probably even knows there is a game this week or knows what the Coffee Pot actually is.

I know, maybe the county mayor could referee a grudge wresting match between the two city mayors. There is no limit to what a little wesson oil and a twister board can produce.

Guest catsvoice

The new sports talk show High School Sports Plus, which airs on Fantasy 101.5 FM on Thursday night at 7pm will focus almost exclusively on the Coffee Pot game.

We hope to have both city mayors and the county mayor on as guests. Maybe they will place a friendly wager on the game. We also hope to have former THS head coach W.C. Cooper on as well as both head coaches.

We will talk about all the facts surrounding the 82 games played in this series that began in 1924, including streaks and memories and such. We really hope that fans of both teams will plan to call in and share their memories of past games and make their predictions for this weeks game.

We now have sports talk radio on the local level so we ask you the fan to take advantage of that and lets get this thing going. The phone number during the show is 728-3458.

If you want to send an email with your comments or questions and have it answered on the air send it to:

highschoolsportsplus@fantasyradio.com.

Thanks and enjoy the show!

Voice of the Cats since 1984

The new sports talk show High School Sports Plus, which airs on Fantasy 101.5 FM on Thursday night at 7pm will focus almost exclusively on the Coffee Pot game.

We hope to have both city mayors and the county mayor on as guests. Maybe they will place a friendly wager on the game. We also hope to have former THS head coach W.C. Cooper on as well as both head coaches.

We will talk about all the facts surrounding the 82 games played in this series that began in 1924, including streaks and memories and such. We really hope that fans of both teams will plan to call in and share their memories of past games and make their predictions for this weeks game.

We now have sports talk radio on the local level so we ask you the fan to take advantage of that and lets get this thing going. The phone number during the show is 728-3458.

If you want to send an email with your comments or questions and have it answered on the air send it to:

highschoolsportsplus@fantasyradio.com.

Thanks and enjoy the show!

Voice of the Cats since 1984

Oh do we finally have one on the local level? Don't forget "The Sportspage" on Thunder Radio every Thursday morning at 9 a.m.

I've talked with Tullahoma mayor Troy Bisby and he was all for a friendly wager with Manchester mayor Betty Superstein on the Coffee Pot football game this Friday nite in Tullahoma. We plan on having Mayor Bisby and Mayor Superstein on the sports talk show Thursday nite on 101.5 in Manchester. We also hope to talk with county mayor David Pennington. Former THS football coach W C Cooper, who will be honored at the game Friday nite, will also be a guest on the show, along with Tullahoma head coach, John Olive and Red Raider head coach, Eddie Nunley. I have a personal wager with Lucky Knott. One of us will be wearing the other teams shirt for the following week. This should be a fun game with two good teams.

Maybe the mayor of the losing team could resign. Maybe the mayor of the winning team could resign. Maybe both could resign just to add to the festivities.

Neither mayor probably even knows there is a game this week or knows what the Coffee Pot actually is.

I know, maybe the county mayor could referee a grudge wresting match between the two city mayors. There is no limit to what a little wesson oil and a twister board can produce.

I'd pay money to see that. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

As much as some folks would like to see a wrestling match between Tullahom mayor Troy Bisby and Manchester mayor Betty Superstein, I don't think thats gonna happen. They know each other very well and actually are good friends. A wrestling match between Sarah Palin and Hillary Clinton is more likely at this point and I would pay to see that myself.