MAYOR'S NEED WAGER IN COFFEE POT GAME

STEVE37388

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As much as some folks would like to see a wrestling match between Tullahom mayor Troy Bisby and Manchester mayor Betty Superstein, I don't think thats gonna happen. They know each other very well and actually are good friends. A wrestling match between Sarah Palin and Hillary Clinton is more likely at this point and I would pay to see that myself.

Hillary wouldn't stand a chance...Palin would have he strung up like a moose. Wouldn't Ya Barracuda!

Palin would win by outside interference by prego daughter who just cant seem to stay out of trouble!!!

(he was a magic man)

clinton vs palin inside the octagon

anyways i think tomorrow night they honor former coach w.c. cooper at halftime and band director max weaver will lead the fight song

Cousy, that was great idea you had about the two mayors making a friendly wager on the Coffee Pot football game Friday. I talked with Tullahoma mayor, Troy Bisby, and he liked the idea. He talked with Manchester mayor, Betty Superstein, and she didn't feel comfortable with doing that. I called her a couple of times and left messages for her to call me, but she never called me back. We tried and it would have been fun.

Cousy, that was great idea you had about the two mayors making a friendly wager on the Coffee Pot football game Friday. I talked with Tullahoma mayor, Troy Bisby, and he liked the idea. He talked with Manchester mayor, Betty Superstein, and she didn't feel comfortable with doing that. I called her a couple of times and left messages for her to call me, but she never called me back. We tried and it would have been fun.

Seems Mayor Superstein had a pretty good idea how this one would turn out. Good thing she didn't listen to Pedo! Or, on second thought,

I wish she would have! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />