AE vs. Carter

boyfromsi

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Carter has yet to play to their potential. At times they play fantastic but at times it looks like they can't even hand the ball off. AE is a talented team and will have learned a lot from the Catholic game. From the two games I saw, it looked like Carter can't stop the run consistently, therefore I think AE will win by at least two touchdowns. Carter has to step up this week and play a good game for the whole game if they want a shot to win.

AE has played probably 2 of the best prepared teams in the state the last two weeks .. even though they came out on short end look for AE to go on a run now and get better and really be a tough matchup at the end of year ..... see I think Webb and Catholic are probably as good now as they are gonna be all year ... the timing is already down in their offenses and has been .... if Catholic can stay away from more injuries they will be tough to beat also .. so should be some good games come playoff time ....

if Catholic can stay away from more injuries they will be tough to beat also .. so should be some good games come playoff time ....

Now you know Catholic don't know how to win in the playoffs... you even said that before so let's not talk about the playoffs at this time anyway..

AE is going about it 1 game at a time. They're fed up with the media, people on here, and other teams in the region talking about how they can't win. It's a team thing from here on out.. They will support one another if no one else will. I see AE coming together tomorrow and winning by 14+.. Them Hornets are catching AE at a bad time and that only means BAD NEWS for Carter.

Let's GO AE Beep Beep!

Great game to watch. AE trailed 12-13 with 1:34 left in the game and scored on a streak through the middle for the go ahead score. Game ended 20-13 but Carter played well. IMO Carter had the better game but made too many mistakes in the redzone which cost them in the end. Good luck to AE in the rest of their season, you guys were nothing but class tonight in my opinion.

Good luck to AE in the rest of their season, you guys were nothing but class tonight in my opinion.

Thanks for the love sportsnut... My boys over at AE need all the support they can get. They're getting better just wait and see.. They have a big game this week with Scott County... You know every year Scott talks about how they're going to beat AE but we haven't heard much talk this year and that's led to a underfeated Scott County team. So AE has the work cut out for them this coming week.. but I'm sure they'll be ready..