Centennial

cougar31

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll admit I am a little worried about this Friday. I know its Northeast, but the Eagles are a much improved team, and you know they will be looking for a little revenge after last year's blowout. As long as CHS stays humble and sticks to their gameplan, they should win. But that Homecoming game will always stay a little in the back of my head.

I'll admit I am a little worried about this Friday. I know its Northeast, but the Eagles are a much improved team, and you know they will be looking for a little revenge after last year's blowout. As long as CHS stays humble and sticks to their gameplan, they should win. But that Homecoming game will always stay a little in the back of my head.

well didnt everbody blow northeast out last year. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

After beating siegel I think the Cougars can win the next three games if they play good solid football. If so they should be in good shape for the tough region games with Ravenwood,Columbia ,and Franklin. They should be able to play with Ravenwood and Columbia and then we will see what happens with Franklin.

Hey, don't get too cocky too soon. The Cougars are playing great ball right now...showing confidence in themselves and under the leadership of Coach Mat, but they still have some tough games to play against strong teams. These teams won't underestimate Centennial, but can the Cougars keep up with injuries, especially Drew Kelly, haunting them?

Oh Im not getting cocky. Trust me I know how fast a season can turn around. I want to see how the Cougars respond in these next three games. CHS played flawless and pulled off two big statement wins, but I'd hate to see them blow all of this momentum by coasting through Northeast, Glencliff, and D.C. Hopefully, Coach Mat will be feeding his team humble-pie and remind these guys where they were the past two years. I believe the Cougars will keep up the intensity, especially after what happened against Page. But there still has the be that air of caution.

• 4 weeks later...