Centennial

cougar31

Yes, but there is a difference, Indy was good. CHS has one good win, you beat Page, congratulations, no one could care less. I will give you that your win vs. Indy was good, but seriously, you really think you can beat a team like Franklin, Brentwood, Ravenwood (even as bad as they looked the other night)? Really?

if we play the way we did Friday, then yes I do.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, but there is a difference, Indy was good. CHS has one good win, you beat Page, congratulations, no one could care less. I will give you that your win vs. Indy was good, but seriously, you really think you can beat a team like Franklin, Brentwood, Ravenwood (even as bad as they looked the other night)? Really?

Yes I do also, if we play like we have in the first half of the Brentwood game,fourth quarter of Page and against Indy we have a very good chance.

Yes I do also, if we play like we have in the first half of the Brentwood game,fourth quarter of Page and against Indy we have a very good chance.

Ok I am watching the CHS vs IHS on channel 3 as we type.......That CHS team with their great 1st half, will not NOT hold a candle to Franklin and or Brentwood.....I dont see how you can keep saying that...Lets break it down and you tell me what advantages and disavantages are....

Ok I am watching the CHS vs IHS on channel 3 as we type.......That CHS team with their great 1st half, will not NOT hold a candle to Franklin and or Brentwood.....I dont see how you can keep saying that...Lets break it down and you tell me what advantages and disavantages are....

You most not know what this team can really do when it comes down to it. These guys are ready to show this region and their school they have what it takes to go to the playoffs and maybe even state.

You most not know what this team can really do when it comes down to it. These guys are ready to show this region and their school they have what it takes to go to the playoffs and maybe even state.

Maybe i dont...explain it to me...

Ive known these boys since they were in elementary school, yes there is some talent.

Chaz is on his own sometimes.The o-line gives up as they look spent, and so does the d-line..."No pressure"

.Im telling you right now..if they play that way, its going to be a looooong season for the cougars...

BTW...How is Coach Mat? I hope he is better and back soon.

Centennial has won one game and now they are going to playoffs and state. Real test will come Friday at siegel. No offense to Independence but they are not real good yet. What will the talk be after Northeast beats the cougars? They will be 3-0 coming into the Centennial game.

Could someone list all former Cougars playing football in college now. I am aware of Brandon Meggs, Travis Dumke, and Daniel Lamburt all at Austin Peay. And Wayne Coffee at Campbellsville. And Curtis Steele out at Memphis. Are there any others. Thanks.

I believe Jamie Wolff plays for MTSU.

Also, the last I heard Allante was going to try and walk on somewhere. Does anyone know how that turned out?

Centennial has won one game and now they are going to playoffs and state. Real test will come Friday at siegel. No offense to Independence but they are not real good yet. What will the talk be after Northeast beats the cougars? They will be 3-0 coming into the Centennial game.

Powercat, In all seriousness, what team do you cheeer for? It seems like half your posts are pro-CHS and the other half are posts that cut them down. I'm not trashing your opinions, it just seems like your posts are very jekyll-and-hyde when it comes to CHS.

Powercat, In all seriousness, what team do you cheeer for? It seems like half your posts are pro-CHS and the other half are posts that cut them down. I'm not trashing your opinions, it just seems like your posts are very jekyll-and-hyde when it comes to CHS.

my buddy CHS 2007 ( you did out guess me for that Indy game - hats off to you ) anyways my friends, foes and all others time for me to be another daddy again 9 - 15 and yes i am leaving the area on 10 - 1 to move to Florida so CHS 2007 i will rely on you to keep me updated and also keep me up to par on INDY

my buddy CHS 2007 ( you did out guess me for that Indy game - hats off to you ) anyways my friends, foes and all others time for me to be another daddy again 9 - 15 and yes i am leaving the area on 10 - 1 to move to Florida so CHS 2007 i will rely on you to keep me updated and also keep me up to par on INDY

goldendome, That's awesome news. Congratulations and I Wish the best of luck to you and your family.