Latest 1A Associated Press Poll Results!

FridayMainEvent

I'm guessing the computer kicked it out like that because your strength of schedule is soooo weak. Forrest has GOT to find a better non-region game next year. Since this region is sooo close this year I have a sneaky suspicion that game is going to bite you guys this year when it comes to tie-breakers at the end of the year.

Amen. I hope it doesn't come down to a tiebreaker where that game is the deciding factor. I sat at Riverside Christian that entire game thinking this could keep us out of the playoffs 2 years in a row.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sonny Moore's Top Twenty Five ( quite different than the AP since Strength of Schedule is heavily weighted)

Teams: CLASS W L T SCHEDL PR

1 SOUTH PITTSBURG 1A 2 0 0 74.06 116.55

2 JO BYRNS 1A 2 0 0 85.43 113.14

3 TROUSDALE COUNTY 1A 3 0 0 94.04 112.88

4 FRIENDSHIP CHRISTIAN 1A 2 0 0 87.17 112.83

5 McKENZIE 1A 2 0 0 82.98 112.72

6 MT. PLEASANT 1A 1 2 0 93.15 105.78

7 ONEIDA 1A 3 0 0 97.55 104.92

8 CASCADE 1A 2 0 0 87.46 102.03

9 HAMPTON 1A 1 2 0 86.28 100.27

10 COLLINWOOD 1A 2 0 0 74.52 100.11

11 TRINITY CHRISTIAN 1A 1 1 0 92.87 96.97

12 FAYETTE ACADEMY 1A 1 1 0 93.77 96.89

13 HARRIMAN 1A 1 1 0 99.89 94.79

14 UNION CITY 1A 1 1 0 105.09 94.58

15 MIDWAY 1A 2 1 0 82.83 94.17

16 WAYNE COUNTY 1A 1 2 0 92.00 93.87

17 GORDONSVILLE 1A 1 2 0 88.38 92.09

18 MANASSAS 1A 1 1 0 90.10 92.05

19 WHITE HOUSE-HERITAGE 1A 1 1 0 86.01 90.71

20 FORREST 1A 2 0 0 70.27 90.59

21 McEWEN 1A 1 1 0 89.91 90.40

22 LAKE COUNTY 1A 1 2 0 106.52 90.27

23 WATERTOWN 1A 1 2 0 97.59 87.28

24 COLUMBIA ACADEMY 1A 2 0 0 75.89 87.16

25 LOOKOUT VALLEY 1A 2 1 0 81.69 86.41

This poll is always better than the AP, Its not that great early in the season,check back in week 10 and it will be very accurate. Some teams blow alot of teams out early and plays their young kids alot,the computer can't account for this ,but when they get in the playoffs and have to play the starters, the computer catches up real fast.

I'm guessing the computer kicked it out like that because your strength of schedule is soooo weak. Forrest has GOT to find a better non-region game next year. Since this region is sooo close this year I have a sneaky suspicion that game is going to bite you guys this year when it comes to tie-breakers at the end of the year.

From what I understand, we wanted to play either Cornersville or Columbia Academy, but they both refused. It left coach scrambling last year to fill the schedule. It was either Riverside Academy or some AAAAA school or something like that. We opened with Columbia Academy for a while after the regions split.

From what I understand, we wanted to play either Cornersville or Columbia Academy, but they both refused. It left coach scrambling last year to fill the schedule. It was either Riverside Academy or some AAAAA school or something like that. We opened with Columbia Academy for a while after the regions split.

I HIGHLY doubt we were the ones who refused your game, because we're the ones trying to keep that rivalry alive. (especially after yall declined to play in the bowl game we played in last year)

I'm sure they'll get it resolved when the "Z" plan goes into effect next year. I spoke with the guy who introduced you to your Husband this morning. He and I are pretty good friends. Remember the CB radio conversation?

I HIGHLY doubt we were the ones who refused your game, because we're the ones trying to keep that rivalry alive. (especially after yall declined to play in the bowl game we played in last year)

You can highly doubt all you want to, but it's the truth. It was just after the regions split that Cornersville REFUSED to schedule a game with us, because they wanted to pick up Red Boiling Springs. I believe it was the team's decision not to play in the bowl game.

I'm sure they'll get it resolved when the "Z" plan goes into effect next year. I spoke with the guy who introduced you to your Husband this morning. He and I are pretty good friends. Remember the CB radio conversation?

OH!! I still love Jeff!!! In spite of him introducing hubby and I!!!!! /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> And yes, I'll probably always remember that conversation!

You can highly doubt all you want to, but it's the truth. It was just after the regions split that Cornersville REFUSED to schedule a game with us, because they wanted to pick up Red Boiling Springs. I believe it was the team's decision not to play in the bowl game.

OH!! I still love Jeff!!! In spite of him introducing hubby and I!!!!! /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> And yes, I'll probably always remember that conversation!

Stil doubting... so like we picked up RBS yall went and got Riverside. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> And then saying "the team" voted on it is even worse.

I wasn't talking about Jeff, I was talking about someone who currently has a sophmore playing for the rockets.......Figure it out?

Stil doubting... so like we picked up RBS yall went and got Riverside. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> And then saying "the team" voted on it is even worse.

Alright, Dawg, if you don't stop pickin on my female buddy from forrest I'm gonna have to come over there and rub a knot on that head! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Like I said, it was Coach Stockstill that did not want to play. We played Columbia Academy when Cornersville refused.

I wasn't talking about Jeff, I was talking about someone who currently has a sophmore playing for the rockets.......Figure it out?

Alright, Dawg, if you don't stop pickin on my female buddy from forrest I'm gonna have to come over there and rub a knot on that head! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I was talking to Jeff on the radio when hubby broke in, but Robin was the one who brought him to my house to meet me. I love Robin, too! We've been friends a long time!!

I was talking to Jeff on the radio when hubby broke in, but Robin was the one who brought him to my house to meet me. I love Robin, too! We've been friends a long time!!

I get the honor of seeing him everyday. Don't ya feel sorry for Me? /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> .. Actually he's a pretty good dude as long as you don't get in his way on the highway. He drives almost as crazy as I do... /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

Come on man I thought we were friends? /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" /> Ohh... coach stocstil's name don't have a "k" in it /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />