Riverdale Lincoln County Prediction

PowerSoftball

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That is the respect we have around the state you beat RIVERDALE the coach gets coach of the week lol wonder if coach mac got it after his team beat us in week zero

Hey riverdaleman, and you know who I am, what I cannot stomach is that when we have our teams out there, whether it be punt return or kickoff, our coaches are constantly yelling somebody's name, because we don't have enough players out on the field.This has happened all year long, and it kills me every time.

Hey riverdaleman, and you know who I am, what I cannot stomach is that when we have our teams out there, whether it be punt return or kickoff, our coaches are constantly yelling somebody's name, because we don't have enough players out on the field.This has happened all year long, and it kills me every time.

I have not really noticed that but that is the kids fault he should know what team he is on shows hes not paying attention and if its the same player on a few occasions i would problably find someone else that wants to play...that is the beauty of having almost 100 kids that you plug someone else in there...

I do not know who you are i do not try to figure that stuff out to me unless you come tell me otherwise you are SECMAN. i am not one of those that tries to figure out who everyone is although i do not hide my identity i do not go out and find someone elses

I have not really noticed that but that is the kids fault he should know what team he is on shows hes not paying attention and if its the same player on a few occasions i would problably find someone else that wants to play...that is the beauty of having almost 100 kids that you plug someone else in there...

I do not know who you are i do not try to figure that stuff out to me unless you come tell me otherwise you are SECMAN. i am not one of those that tries to figure out who everyone is although i do not hide my identity i do not go out and find someone elses

Okay I will agree with you that a player should know if he is on a special team or not, but come on. If they can't get enough players on a special team, once again I reiterate....it lays at the coaches feet. I am all for "circling the wagons", but some times you just have to tell it like it is!

Okay I will agree with you that a player should know if he is on a special team or not, but come on. If they can't get enough players on a special team, once again I reiterate....it lays at the coaches feet. I am all for "circling the wagons", but some times you just have to tell it like it is!

We suffered from that same thing against CC and got penalties b/c of it.

Biggest problem is the 'Indians' are in the wagon circle and this time it is the settlers circling them and burning them down!

Funny I NEVER saw that in the movies. /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

The 'pass' is an offensive weapon and not an act of desperation!

Thanks for the comment blueraiderfan.Coaches move kids around so much every week, and should be able to tell every kid on every team before the kickoff, hey Johnny,hey Billy, make sure you guys go out on your assigned team when it is time.

Well I will have to disagree with you on that comment.The next game vs siegel, just watch the sideline on special teams.