Riverdale Lincoln County Prediction

PowerSoftball

Let me B-r-e-a-k-i-t-d-o-w-n-f-o-r-y-o-u----- L.C. 26 Riverdale 13

Both teams turned the ball over way too many times for sure and I still don't understand the fumble into the endzone that the Falcons recovered for an appearent touchdown only to have another ref come in and give the ball to Riverdale on the 20 yard line, can't wait to see that one on film.

Good luck to Riverdale the rest of the year!

/thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is not the Riverdale you think it to be, they are def beatable. Stack the line of scrimmage and get to qb early and often. Gettin the Warriors to throw the ball is half the battle. Their defense is pretty good, but not the monster it used to be. This game is not a slam dunk by any means for Riverdale, they will have to play well to win.

I hate to tell the naysayers I told you so, but............... I TOLD YOU SO /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

Why does the truth make you so mad????????

Why don't you go ahead and pick up little Billy off the bench and move to another school, one far far away. Go to Maryville. And when he doesn't start there I'm sure it's because Coach Quarles has no discipline and has 'Lost his edge'. Hey man, the truth hurts don't it?

Congrats to the Falcons - way to represent Region 3-5A. Wait a minute, did Region 3-5A get two wins over the mighty Region 4 tonight? What's wrong in paradise? Where all the 'real teams' are?

Why don't you go ahead and pick up little Billy off the bench and move to another school, one far far away. Go to Maryville. And when he doesn't start there I'm sure it's because Coach Quarles has no discipline and has 'Lost his edge'. Congrats to the Falcons - way to represent Region 3-5A. Wait a minute, did Region 3-5A get two wins over the mighty Region 4 tonight? What's wrong in paradise? Where are the 'real teams' are?

You already played them. The only unbeaten team in region 4, the Oakland Patriots

Oakland is a pretty good ball club. I heard they struggled with Franklin County tonight. Play down? Or did Franklin County play out of its mind? - sorry to jump off subject.

Franklin Co played ok, came out on fire, but Oakland did some things to hurt its chances such as squabbling away great field position in the first half, but we made adjustments and played well in the 2nd half. Yeah we struggled, but we are going to continue to struggle running the ball a little until we get Amey and Barret back, we really miss those guys. The stats dont say it, but Oakland misses them very much.

I like Franklin Co's chances to win in the future though

i'm in total shock over this one...after seeing both riverdale and LC...i honestly thought riverdale would win by 3 touchdowns...WOW!!!

i was so impressed with riverdale...and not very impressed with lincoln county...so congrad LC on a great win

just goes to show that in high school football you never know what team is going to show up...high school kids are unpredictable and the teams that make the fewest mistakes many times will win...

i hope this keeps powersoftball from slamming the coach...he certainly must have done a bang up job tonight against a riverdale team that looked very impressive last week

Franklin Co played ok, came out on fire, but Oakland did some things to hurt its chances such as squabbling away great field position in the first half, but we made adjustments and played well in the 2nd half. Yeah we struggled, but we are going to continue to struggle running the ball a little until we get Amey and Barret back, we really miss those guys. The stats dont say it, but Oakland misses them very much.

I like Franklin Co's chances to win in the future though

Not good news for Coffee County, have to play Franklin County later. Congrats to Oakland - that's all I say about on Lincoln County's thread.

I know this a is a thread about Riverdale, but I would like to start out by saying that I, for one, am happy to see a change of power in Rutherford County. I went to MTSU, and I'm from Gallatin. Hearing about Riverdale all the time in the boro reminds me of how we talk about the Gallatin teams of the 80's and early 90's under Calvin Short(which we wish we had back BTW). So needless to say, it's kinda nice hearing about a different Murfreesboro team's success. And to Lincoln County, congratulations. Sounds like you guys shut down the wing-t(an offense I hate), and capitalized on turnovers. On behalf of the state of Tennessee outside warrior drive, Thank you.