Riverdale Lincoln County Prediction

PowerSoftball

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As bad as I hate to say it, being a Falcon fan, I agree. LC could play a perfect game and still come out with the loss. I'll be there but not looking for the win. /sad.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

This is not the Riverdale you think it to be, they are def beatable. Stack the line of scrimmage and get to qb early and often. Gettin the Warriors to throw the ball is half the battle. Their defense is pretty good, but not the monster it used to be. This game is not a slam dunk by any means for Riverdale, they will have to play well to win.

This is not the Riverdale you think it to be, they are def beatable. Stack the line of scrimmage and get to qb early and often. Gettin the Warriors to throw the ball is half the battle. Their defense is pretty good, but not the monster it used to be. This game is not a slam dunk by any means for Riverdale, they will have to play well to win.

Although I would agree with this assessment, I still think we win by 7.

Why does the truth make you so mad????????

Hey, I'm kinda in a hurry - getting ready to go to the game to cheer the lads on. How 'bout you start another thread specific to your complaint and answer some of the questions I asked you on the other thread?

Have a nice evening! /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

I have gave your the answers already! Do you need me to B-r-e-a-k I-t D-o-w-n for you so you can understand?

Hey, I'm kinda in a hurry - getting ready to go to the game to cheer the lads on. How 'bout you start another thread specific to your complaint and answer some of the questions I asked you on the other thread?

Have a nice evening! /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />