9/11 let us always remember

goldendome

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Must be a liberal? lol, and you must be a moron.

I'm also smart enough to know that this message board is about high school football, not what happened 7 years ago in American history : D.

Some things are bigger than high school football and we should take ANY opportunity we get to pay some respect to those people who went through and still are going through what happened on 9/11, man. It didn't hurt you any having this topic up here, yet you had to come in and say that, how pointless.

HS FB and all other sports build character, strength' integrity, teamwork and decision making among other things. If it weren't for those qualities and other good benefits, there wouldn't be much reason for sports.

Sports by themselves is childish, to connect sports to the real world builds great youth who usually go on to be great Americans.

HS FBall is awsome in the right perspective.

See, we talk about how great high school football is... but it has no relevance to 9/11/01. At least some people are trying to make this thread on-topic even though it has an off-topic intro : |

Hadouken , you saw the name of this thread , that you chose to click on it , and then dispupt it like you have Is a slap in the face to every victim of 9-11 . I wonder how you would feel about this thread If that had been your father jumping to his death from that building , or your mother , sister or brother ? I bet it wouldn't bother you if someone then asked for a little respect , and to remember their lives . You are a total disgrace to this board .

Hadouken , you saw the name of this thread , that you chose to click on it , and then dispupt it like you have Is a slap in the face to every victim of 9-11 . I wonder how you would feel about this thread If that had been your father jumping to his death from that building , or your mother , sister or brother ? I bet it wouldn't bother you if someone then asked for a little respect , and to remember their lives . You are a total disgrace to this board .

exactly...and think about all of the deaths that have come after it for the people that protect you every day. I dont know anyone effected by 9/11 but i have a coach thats been to the middle east twice and still has two more trips and a neighbor that could go back too. STAY OFF THIS BOARD and respect everyone else that this means something to.