Polk Co. @ Grundy Co.

polk_wildcat

i think if polk losses this game they should walk all the way back to good ole polk county and think about the game the whole way back........ with that being said i think the wildcats should role!!!! the d did good last week and have done good so far... the offense looked better against tellico, but it was tellico... in all honesty i wanna start sayin names cause im pretty dang proud of the of the guys i used to play with.. but since i like em and ive had my name on here before and know what comes out of it im not goin to.. but good luck this friday i wont be there play hard and get it done!!!!! o and polk wildcat next time you see "bunny" a.k.a. "sledge" tell him i said hi!!!!! /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

my river rat im not afraid. ... for one... CORNER BACK JAMES BUSSEY!!!!!!!!! get some!!

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

my river rat im not afraid. ... for one... CORNER BACK JAMES BUSSEY!!!!!!!!! get some!!

wow i have to admit its been awhile since ive been called a river rat, but it never gets old..... what do you think the outcome will be in this one casper? /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

Old Pirate says the boys from Polk will be too much for the young jackets. Hopefully the jackets can build on an inspired game against the warriors from Jasper.

If the old man pirate says it, it must be true. Polk by two scores. I would like to see the Jackets get the ball to Alan more. Nunley is a good QB and I thought he read the defense well Friday nite. Polk too strong though.

If the old man pirate says it, it must be true. Polk by two scores. I would like to see the Jackets get the ball to Alan more. Nunley is a good QB and I thought he read the defense well Friday nite. Polk too strong though.

Give the ball to alan more, 4 int's and 5 fumbles. Please you need to get a closer seat at the games.

That is what's wrong up here on the Mtn.. Jealousy. He is by far our best player.

I agree Jealousy and GUTS He is a good player but when it get's tough he lays down think back through his whole career he has had spots of greatness but if grundy gets behind he lays down. Our best player is jon nolan and burney dockery and let's not forget BUCK!

I agree Jealousy and GUTS He is a good player but when it get's tough he lays down think back through his whole career he has had spots of greatness but if grundy gets behind he lays down. Our best player is jon nolan and burney dockery and let's not forget BUCK!

I agree with you somewhat. Burney,Buck, and Nolan are good, but you have to agree that when is going good, Alan is the man.

I agree with you somewhat. Burney,Buck, and Nolan are good, but you have to agree that when is going good, Alan is the man.

Burney......................hum, OP thought that name rang a bell. Old Pirate says that kid was once a Pirate. Another fence jumper from SP. OP remember his name from the Hustler articles when he played middle school for the Mighty Pirates. OP attempted to find out how he got to the mountain,but that info was not readily available for OP. Looks like OP will have to make a visit Harvey's Pirate Resturant and ask a few questions.

OP says the score will be worse than 2 tds. That second generation coach Davis appears to have that Polk bunch full of pi_ _ & veneger. Look for at least a 4 td win by Polk.