Polk Co. @ Grundy Co.

polk_wildcat

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

CoachT Plus has developed into a vibrant online community. Since it's inception, the Plus memberships have been extremely popular with Tennessee members and has allowed CoachT to add many regular features that would not be possible without the revenue that Plus generates. Thanks to those who have joined and those who are about to.

Here is what you get with CoachT Plus:

1. Access to ALL message boards, ALL of the time, and extra message boards (currently numbering 15 main forums and numerous subforums) that we call Plus Boards. They cover everything from college football, pro sports, and open discussions on any and all topics. As demand grows, other boards will be added to the mix.

2. The CoachT Chat Room is available for Plus Members. The topics will range across the entire spectrum of prep sports as well as the occasional conversations about fans' favorite college or professional teams. Scheduled chats, both open forum and moderated, as well as impromptu gatherings... any and everything to meet your needs!

3. Private Messaging. This feature enables Plus members to communicate with other Plus members without using the public boards or revealing anyone's email address or other personal information. The site will notify you when you have new messages waiting, too.

We'll introduce new things as time goes along, and as we get input from members on what they'd like to see. Plus memberships are currently only available to members on the Tennessee site.

A CoachT Plus subscription is now only $24 per year (200 pennies a month)! A Plus subscription only applies to the extra features listed on this page.

At the request of current Plus Members, we offer a two-year Plus membership for only $40.

A Family Plan is also available for an annual fee of $34 for two members and $42 for three members from the same immediate family. Payments by mail only for this option. Please include user names of each person with your payment.

http://tennessee.coacht.com/plus/

DL.

I can't get the above to open up. Is there anywhere else I can go to find out how to join?

Go to the main page of the site and look down the left hand side of the page. There are many links. The Plus boards and such have a whole section where you can click on the info.

And I'm not trying to be a pain with you guys. I'm more trying to point you to the rules and to the benefits of being Plus members. You want to get into a raging debate full of emotions and name calling? Get a plus membership and go to the political board. There's all kinds of tempers flowing there.

It puts the right issues in the right place when you get a Plus membership. And as a Plus member you have full access to all of the site.

And again......is the assistant coach's family ok that got lost on the way to the game Friday? Or do we need to send out a search party???????

DL.

Go to the main page of the site and look down the left hand side of the page. There are many links. The Plus boards and such have a whole section where you can click on the info.

And I'm not trying to be a pain with you guys. I'm more trying to point you to the rules and to the benefits of being Plus members. You want to get into a raging debate full of emotions and name calling? Get a plus membership and go to the political board. There's all kinds of tempers flowing there.

It puts the right issues in the right place when you get a Plus membership. And as a Plus member you have full access to all of the site.

And again......is the assistant coach's family ok that got lost on the way to the game Friday? Or do we need to send out a search party???????

DL.

The family is fine. They actually ended up in Cookville and they did miss the game, but they made it home safely.

Thanks for your help Del.

Oh yeah, I forgot just because someone is from Polk that means they're white-trash redneck racists right?

We're not racist from Polk, we hate everybody equally. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

We're not racist from Polk, we hate everybody equally. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

boy that is a knee slapper

Im surprised Del hasnt locked this board yet!

Why would I do that? It's perfectly ok to hate everyone equally. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Pictures from the game are no up and ready to view in the Early Bird gallery on my site.

DL (who's not sure he will take pictures Friday at Howard. Grundy folks aren't buying right now and Howard has never bought. I may just rest and write the story.)

Why would I do that? It's perfectly ok to hate everyone equally. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Pictures from the game are no up and ready to view in the Early Bird gallery on my site.

DL (who's not sure he will take pictures Friday at Howard. Grundy folks aren't buying right now and Howard has never bought. I may just rest and write the story.)

why don't you make tre trip down to polk?? not only would you get to see a great game, but if you advertised that you were taking pics then im sure you could sell some cause the fans love to but stuff like that.. my parents bought some from you when we played grundy, and i think there would be parents that would love to buy pics from the game... the only thing is that i think that the DewCrew takes them to... im not sure on how that would interfere or if it even would..

why don't you make tre trip down to polk?? not only would you get to see a great game, but if you advertised that you were taking pics then im sure you could sell some cause the fans love to but stuff like that.. my parents bought some from you when we played grundy, and i think there would be parents that would love to buy pics from the game... the only thing is that i think that the DewCrew takes them to... im not sure on how that would interfere or if it even would..

Because I'm also the sports reporter for the Grundy paper and a Grundy fan first and foremost. I go where Grundy takes me unless Grundy isn't playing.

But I'd hank out with Coach Davis and his boys any other time.

DL.