LaVergne @ Lebanon

nrgrizzlies

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2P were you talking this much crap when your patriots were the laughing stock of Region 4? You still haven't done anything this year so stop trying to act big. Nice win over Franklin Co. by the way. Let's see....SMyrna plays Brentwood, Brentwood Academy, and Gallatin as our non region and you play Coffee Co. Franklin Co.? Yea buddy keep foolin' yourself.

Cmon dude, you get to TOOT your horn everyday....let me TOOT mine for once? /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Or does that step on your lil glossy toes?

4-0 bababbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

yyyyyyyy!!!

Booker still out but he is rehabing with our electrifying trainer.. I must say I have a good feeling this week spent some time at practice yesterday all is well in wolverine land expect big things this week from Ryan McBee seems as if when a big play has been made by the Wolverines this season McBee has been on the scene.

The smackdown in L town should be close, both teams are a dissapointing 0-3. I predict L-Town 44-6.

Here are my three or four keys to the game:

1. Change out the can of spray freshener and set intervals to 10 instead of 15 minutes.

2. Set the DVR to record "My Name is Earl"

3. Again, get Dwight Yoakum to sing national anthem.

4. Play the game in L-Town

If we can do all of this, we should come out a winner!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111

Is Lebanon still using the 'LIFT' this year? /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Anyone at LaVergne got a scrambler for wireless internet? /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

Must not be using it due to budget cuts...........3 losses.

The smackdown in L town should be close, both teams are a dissapointing 0-3. I predict L-Town 44-6.

Here are my three or four keys to the game:

1. Change out the can of spray freshener and set intervals to 10 instead of 15 minutes.

2. Set the DVR to record "My Name is Earl"

3. Again, get Dwight Yoakum to sing national anthem.

4. Play the game in L-Town

If we can do all of this, we should come out a winner!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111

Solid analysis. That's pretty much the way I see it shaking out....

Cmon dude, you get to TOOT your horn everyday....let me TOOT mine for once? /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Or does that step on your lil glossy toes?

4-0 bababbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

yyyyyyyy!!!

2P...you DESERVE to blow that patriot horn after several years of being hornless... /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

you can't argue with 4-0... /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Really excited about Friday night I have been watching the Wolverines week in and week out and I must say the Oline has gotten better each week the stats show it Week 0 vs. Blackman 62 yard rushing Week 1 vs. a horrible Hillwood 197 yards rushing Week 2 vs. number 6 in the state Oakland 113 yards rushing Week 3 vs playoff contender Antioch 144 yards rushing. So I think thats proof enough to say there has been improvment up front and its only going to get better they have been making changes and working hard at practice the exciting thing is that all with the exception of two will be back next year. have been around LaVergne for 10 years this is the most excited I have been in a long time about Wolverine Football the future is bright in L-TOWN.

As bad as these teams are it will probably end in a 0-0 tie after hours of overtime. I think that both these squads are SCARED of the endzone.

Your team manages to find the end zone 1 time a game with what was thought to be the best rushing attack in the region. And you beat a Lebanon team who was scared of the endzone by 1 point.

Lebanon wins by a touchdown