Rhea @ Brainerd

BackValleyRally

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think you're misunderstanding the issue. I'm sure the guy is in shape enough to play. You have even admitted that the play takes 30 to 35 seconds to get in running them in this way. On its face, that's no problem. The problem occurs when in a two-minute situation the plays phyisically can't get in quick enough, which is all I've said. Hopefully, we have a quick way to get plays in when this situation comes up. Based on the Hixson game alone, we don't have one.

PR Guy, this conversation started as a couple of guys ( I assume ) talking football. Not bashing, but just talking strategy and X's and O's. I'm not sure why you feel that you are "the annointed one" to defend the coaching honor of Rhea County football. Anything remotely negative said here must be confronted, belittled and/or denied by you, as you are the self-appointed PR man. The fact is, people want to see this team do well. In fact, they want to see this team do so well that they may even go so far as to talk about what would make them even better (novel concept). People want to see this team take the next step, as they are a pretty talented bunch.

I know we have never seen eye to eye from day one. I all I'm saying is, they talk and practice for a 2 minute situation at practice, they know what to do.

Now I told you before I was asked to help and follow the team and put out information on team. I'm not "self-appionted", I actually get some benefits from the team for helping. I love this team, players and coaches alike, or I wouldn't be doing this. If part of it means defending players and coaches then so be it.

I agree everybody wants to see this team do well that is a given, but we are not coaches, let the actual coaches worry about X' and O's, problems, and all other operations of the team. However if anyone wants to be coach. All you have to do is take the volunteer coaching exam from TSSAA, or go to college.

Finally, if you don't like what I got to say then skip my post. But I am going to be out here giving out information and reports like always.

I agree, but I do appreciate Rhea Co's always informative posts. It's nice to get that always in depth scouting report, I may not always agree with him, but reckon he bleeds green and gold just like I do.

Thanks

at a boy RheaCo. Thanks for the info you give us every week. Do you know of any offers that Moffett has gotten?

Moffett has got alot of interest but no one really has made a move yet. I know alot of colleges are looking to see how his knee is and how the season goes. Marshall and Georgia Tech have shown interest. I will have a chat with Moffett to see what colleges are in the hunt at this point.

Moffett has got alot of interest but no one really has made a move yet. I know alot of colleges are looking to see how his knee is and how the season goes. Marshall and Georgia Tech have shown interest. I will have a chat with Moffett to see what colleges are in the hunt at this point.

Thanks Cam. Let us know what he says.

"Blind leading the blind"

Glad to see you decided to delete that post mr. Rhea Co, but some of us caught it before you did! Just because we don't stand on the sidelines very friday night doesn't mean we are blind. I believe most of the people who post on this board strapped up a green helmet on friday nights and went out and busted their butts for Rhea County at least once throughout their lives, and that's more than you can say you've done!

"Blind leading the blind"

Glad to see you decided to delete that post mr. Rhea Co, but some of us caught it before you did! Just because we don't stand on the sidelines very friday night doesn't mean we are blind. I believe most of the people who post on this board strapped up a green helmet on friday nights and went out and busted their butts at least once throughout their lives, and that's more than you can say you've done!

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> You may not be blind but some don't see it the same way. Or a gold helmet if you go back a few years. LOL Sorry if I did or didn't post that. That would be pretty low for me.

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> You may not be blind but some don't see it the same way. Or a gold helmet if you go back a few years. LOL

well back in my days they were that pretty kelly green color.

If i was to take a straw poll i'd say that many people think you're the "blindest" person on this board with your undying faith in a bunch of men who can't make the changes that most any RC fan know need to be changed!

well back in my days they were that pretty kelly green color.

If i was to take a straw poll i'd say that many people think you're the "blindest" person on this board with your undying faith in a bunch of men who can't make the changes that most any RC fan know need to be changed!

Well at least I'm faithful to the team. I got faith in these coaches and players. So what you are trying to say about changes is that out coaching and beating soddy was a fluke, making the right adjustments at half time during the hixson game was by luck and well Cumberland anybody could come out of the stands and beat them.

What I find funny is, I went through this last year and even two years ago and well I'm still here. Because I stand up for what I believe in. You all can accuse me, call me out, whatever, but nothing is going to change. I'll be right here, in that field house, up in a press box or on the sideline.

you guys won the game. id leave the coaching to the staff. you have an excellent coaching staff over there.

I agree with you owl they must have some sorry fans up there.I know for a fact RHEA is the best coached team we face during the season and there kids r the most behaved team we have ever played in my 5 yrs here.Owl good luck to you all this week .