York @ Smith County

glover

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this should be a great game. sc will have to play better on offense than they did agaisnt tc.sc moved the ball on the ground, up the middle,on a tough tc d-line.if they stick to this,york will have to box up,and this will open up the pass.york also moves the ball well with the run.both defenses will have to work hard.the team with the least amount of penalaties and no turnovers will win. i think sc will be better prepared after seeing their mistakes from the tc game. sc 28 york 14

Well Rocking Chair same quarterback as last year Dakota Jones and the same 2 running backs as last year Brian Vanwormer and Lance Wright so same backfield as last year we have got the same team as last year except for 3 lineman thats it. Pretty much same team as what Smith County and livingston saw last year and you will get to see them next week when will roll down to livingston, just to let you know thats what they have.

Thanks Dmacvols. That's not good news for us but maybe we can give you more of a game next week than we did last year. The Dragons will have their hands full this week in the hole. The Owls will be angry to say the least after last week. But I expect a good hard fought game from both sides. Good luck hope neither team has any injuries.

this should be a great game. sc will have to play better on offense than they did agaisnt tc.sc moved the ball on the ground, up the middle,on a tough tc d-line.if they stick to this,york will have to box up,and this will open up the pass.york also moves the ball well with the run.both defenses will have to work hard.the team with the least amount of penalaties and no turnovers will win. i think sc will be better prepared after seeing their mistakes from the tc game. sc 28 york 14

Watch out Owls, the dragons are on a roll once again and it doesnt look like there gonna slow down for stupid bird...Just keep in your mind coming to the mountain twice and getting your "butt" beat twice....maybe us being partially athiest apparently was the reason SC got got beat twice...i played last year and SC lost the best thing that had ever happened to them and that was Cody Rich..he was a hard runner and very fast and not to meantion a good sport. Well Good luck dragons Ill be at the game "Raising some H*LL" Remember to be strive to be 1-0 after every game...

York Institute 35

Smith County 21

"Doesnt that score look really familiar"

York coming down off the mountain and to the Hole has not been too good for them. If they play a perfect game like the playoff game last season they will be difficult to handle. SC needs to learn from things Friday night and bring some intensity to the game. If they do it will be a close headknocker. GO BIG OWLS!!!!!!

York coming down off the mountain and to the Hole has not been too good for them. If they play a perfect game like the playoff game last season they will be difficult to handle. SC needs to learn from things Friday night and bring some intensity to the game. If they do it will be a close headknocker. GO BIG OWLS!!!!!!

I would say that the young sc team learned alot last friday night and they have the coaching staff that will apply those lessons well. Sure hate to miss this one yai returns a good ball club and sc as always tallented, should be exciting.

Not saying a word this week!!! I tried to have alittle fun with some friends from Jamestown and Queenie won't let me!!! Not hurting any kids or name calling them!!! Like some last week!!! There are a certain type of people that lives simple and in that area that I associated with York fans!!! If I offended anyone, I'm sorry!!! I was under the assumption that everyone enjoyed my pics and jokes, but Mrs. Queenie doesn't!!! Sorry Mrs. Queenie!!! I didn't mean to affend you!!! No more pics or jokes from me this week!!! If you have a problem with that, complain to QueenBee!!! Good Luck Owls this week without me!!!

Not saying a word this week!!! I tried to have alittle fun with some friends from Jamestown and Queenie won't let me!!! Not hurting any kids or name calling them!!! Like some last week!!! There are a certain type of people that lives simple and in that area that I associated with York fans!!! If I offended anyone, I'm sorry!!! I was under the assumption that everyone enjoyed my pics and jokes, but Mrs. Queenie doesn't!!! Sorry Mrs. Queenie!!! I didn't mean to affend you!!! No more pics or jokes from me this week!!! If you have a problem with that, complain to QueenBee!!! Good Luck Owls this week without me!!!

/roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> She slapped the "cuffs" on ya. Kinda ironic huh?

I remember a time in here about 3 years ago when SC/GV was like the wild west of comedy. Even the Queen bee was in on the remarks. I remember going back and forth with her also. I had another name at the time. I talked about the air quality in Carthage, and the dump location. Also a ton of other stuff. But after The speedster graduated. She aint no fun anymore. Dont take much to get put to the corner. I dont know ifs age catching up, missing the boy, or inhaling to much hamburger smoke by the snack bar. We are loosing our crowd in here fast. I can remember 20K views plus. Well all good things must end. That said. I think yall are in for a wow night come friday. Its going to take a fulll effort to win.

Hello Mrs Queenie, concerning glover's comments i actually love all of glover's pics i think it lightens up the mood and gets everyone going for the big game i love it on here when he does that stuff.I enjoyed it on here last year but this year it just doesnt feel the same. I want all that stuff back its fun coming back on that kind of stuff. Come on glover bring it back come on. Queenie i am from Jamestown and i think it hypes up the game.I loveuguys from Smith County and pull for you guys except for this week and when you are playing against us.Let it all out glover and Mrs Queenie dont hold it against him we dont and i dont think you all should either.I enjoy talking to you guys on here and me and my family will be there in attendance and i would like to meet some of you guys to put a face with your screen names.Thanks and i just thought i would put 2 cents in.