York @ Smith County

glover

Nah, no bag over the head, I can understand your feeling that way though. The last time SC went to Hartsville and got blanked, the Owls went 12-2 and to the semis.

O I See. You planning on history repeating its self? That dont always work. I hope yall can pull it off. Then I will have a reason to go watch some playoffs. Win big so I can attend. I cant afford to travel.

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

History does have a tendency to repeat itself. You have a parking spot for those playoff games. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Great, I never can get there early. Something always comes up to stall me. Is that an omem? /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Oh my special little friends...I do have a sense of humor...I laugh at you guys all the time...and I love when two schools get going...It's not the kids...it's you so-called adults...I'll even say US so-called adults...cause I can dish it and take it pretty darn good...

However...I cannot abide by someone using a group of people to make fun of someone else...even if I DO find it amusing...especially a group of people as innocent as...oh lets say the Amish...or Mennonites...or the mentally disabled...or people of a different race...or ugly people...or chunky people...or bald people...or people with only one tooth...see where I'm going?...If that were allowed to happen...then it would be a free for all on bashing coaches!!!

Moss...you're right...things did change with Tez...I kinda stepped back and decided that maybe I shouldn't have so much fun on here if it was at the expense of someone else's kid...so yes....Tez...age...have changed me just a mite...

Glover...I've made you pout before...I'm sure I'll make you pout again...and as my mean old Mama used to say..."You have the same clothes to get glad in that you had to get mad in"...

Oh my special little friends...I do have a sense of humor...I laugh at you guys all the time...and I love when two schools get going...It's not the kids...it's you so-called adults...I'll even say US so-called adults...cause I can dish it and take it pretty darn good...

However...I cannot abide by someone using a group of people to make fun of someone else...even if I DO find it amusing...especially a group of people as innocent as...oh lets say the Amish...or Mennonites...or the mentally disabled...or people of a different race...or ugly people...or chunky people...or bald people...or people with only one tooth...see where I'm going?...If that were allowed to happen...then it would be a free for all on bashing coaches!!!

Moss...you're right...things did change with Tez...I kinda stepped back and decided that maybe I shouldn't have so much fun on here if it was at the expense of someone else's kid...so yes....Tez...age...have changed me just a mite...

Glover...I've made you pout before...I'm sure I'll make you pout again...and as my mean old Mama used to say..."You have the same clothes to get glad in that you had to get mad in"...

No Queenie. If they are downing a kid, thats one thing. But if they are using phrases to paint a mental picture. Thats another. How else could you describe someone, you have seen many times hanging on the fence? Or say a one legged man? He knows he has one leg. How would you describe him in general? A man with one leg right? Obviously the others, they dont care what you say or think or they would correct their appearance. I am a people watcher anyway. I enjoy watching people, how folks act, how some dress,how some talk,ect. That make me a bad guy? Its not a personal assault on them. Just a generalization of observations. A symbol of Humor. Comedians always talk about themselves and others. Makes them rich. While we all laugh at ourselves.

I was hoping to get discovered in here. You dont want to ruin my chances do you? Yeah I know, Im full of it. Just something to make you say HMMM. Our followers have dropped way off since we been so politically correct in here. Help us out here.If they are so offended they can message you and we can apologize. You see them begging for it.

Dang...there goes my chance to make fun of Queenies. /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

I can play let's make a deal with the best of them...

Have at it...but if I get one complaint...then I delete the entire thread...fair enough?

See there guys. Mo$$$$ is a silver tongued devil. Thanks Queenie. By the way I seen your profile picture on a pancake box this morning. /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> WHERS GLOVER??? SOMEONE CALL HIM!!!!