Sequatchie Co. (4-0) @ Bledsoe Co. (0-4)

Sequatchie

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cannon was as hostile as Bledsoe ever has been and Sequatchie went there and won. Home field advantage doesn't matter a lot to good teams.

I did not say it mattered a lot. I said it was worth 1 TD. It is. And I do agree that it does not matter a lot to good teams. But no one can seriously think it does not matter at all. I may be wrong but I will say again that I think this will be a good match-up tonight and a good ball game to watch. I for one am looking forward to it and hope everyone travels safely to and from the game and all kids stay injury free.

On another note, Warriorhead, you're killing me. LOL Braile? Admit it folks, that's funny.

No I am not talking about the officiating, and that comment deserves something like "I am glad to see you are already trying to blame the refs for you losing this game", but I will not stoop to making rediculous comments like that.

Now, in a big game with emotion high, I would always say that is worth 1 TD for the home team. I am sure Dunlap will bring a big crowd and I hope they do, just as we always bring a big crowd down there, but there is still home field advantage and everyone that has ever actually played in this ball game would have to agree with that.

Go Big Blue!

just to add a little more here.Homefield is worth every bit a td for several reasons! That is the field we play on and are comfy with.We dont have to travel.We will have the stands packed and EVERYONE will be fired up! I would go as far to say even the sorry ole PA announcer guy will sound FIRED UP!!!!!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

just to add a little more here.Homefield is worth every bit a td for several reasons! That is the field we play on and are comfy with.We dont have to travel.We will have the stands packed and EVERYONE will be fired up! I would go as far to say even the sorry ole PA announcer guy will sound FIRED UP!!!!!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Have we not found someone else to announce yet. That guy is awful! I have only heard 2 people all year that sounded worse than he did. They were the first guy that was announcing at the Little Blue game last Saturday, then the guy that took over and finished the first game and announced the second. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Have we not found someone else to announce yet. That guy is awful! I have only heard 2 people all year that sounded worse than he did. They were the first guy that was announcing at the Little Blue game last Saturday, then the guy that took over and finished the first game and announced the second. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Cant let this thread go to page 2.This is Bledsoe vs dunlap! Us vs them! I remember the stories that my Unckles told me about how it was just common knowledge that these 2 teams would meet a day or 2 before the game and just have it out right there on the county line!Football is just a sport??? NOT TONIGHT!

Cant let this thread go to page 2.This is Bledsoe vs dunlap! Us vs them! I remember the stories that my Unckles told me about how it was just common knowledge that these 2 teams would meet a day or 2 before the game and just have it out right there on the county line!Football is just a sport??? NOT TONIGHT!

Vpender,

That says it all. Throw records out the window, it will be a tough ball game all night long. I have said that I think these two teams are a good match and I do and I still think Bledsoe pulls this one out by a touchdown. I have been ready for kickoff all day long and this morning the first thing my little Warrior said was "Hey Dad its Dunlap tonight"! I think I remember just about every play against Dunlap from little blue on. I even remember having to take the pads out of my pants to make weight in the 5th grade and TS bringing me a candy bar to eat during warm-ups (and yes we won that game 14-8). Well by my clock the boys should take the field for warm-ups in just over 4 hrs. Go get 'em tonight Bledsoe! And again, safe travels to everyone and stay healthy.

Good Luck to both teams..... Hope both teams stay injury free.... Everyone from Dunlap have a safe trip to the north.....

If they done that these days the parent of the kids that got the crap beat of them would be screaming "hazing"..... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />