Sequatchie Co. (4-0) @ Bledsoe Co. (0-4)

Sequatchie

Coach don't worry about it. There's just this thing called envy, that some people cannot get past. Good luck! You have my support. I know the next five weeks is going to be a real challenge for your staff and team. Don't let the team get satisfied, keep a stroking.

Coach B is a great Coach, But no envy among most people .I wish Coach B well and can not fault him for doing what he needs to do for his family and returning home .Did most of us hate to see him go? YES YES YES .There is still alot of people out here that respects Coach B!!! I read post all the time put have never been compelled to post.

I am from Cannon ,and have always supported our coaches as I do now!!

Coach B we look forward to playing you again and you are WELCOME ANYTIME IN CANNON /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bledsoe played a great game..... Left it all on the field..... Bledsoe outplayed Sequatchie but scoreboard is where it all matters at..... Congrats to Sequatchie, good luck the rest of the season and I'll see you next year in Dunlap.....

I will admit that Seqautchie wasn't ready to play on offence last night, but you have to be out of your mind to say Bledsoe out played Sequatchie. Bledsoe had the ball first and goal on the one yard line and no points. And had it again inside the 10 yard line no points. Both defences steped up all night when it needed to. Our special teams blocked a punt, an extra point, and tip another punt and we still got out played. I don't think so.

And I wasn't aware we had to clean up the visitors sideline, which don't have near enough seats for spectators. Who's complaining!

For us as warrior fans to say we out-played SEQ is just plain wrong!

Is sequatchie better than bledsoe? THEY WERE FRIDAY NIGHT!

I do although see were us as warrior fans are coming from, we did finaly play a little more as a team but we still aint were we need to be! So next we must go into practice monday and try and get better and prepare for grace!

Seq has started out 5-0 and my perdiction is an at best 7-3 but probaly a 6-4 but never the less an over 500 team and that aint bad!

I dont know who the guy was that call the game for you but anytime Dunlap done anything positive he said nothing. This guy didnt even call the last few sec. when we won. That is just plain SORRY!!! If your team gained 1 yd. he was about to come unglued? SORRY SORRY SORRY[/quote

He would be vpender

Most announcer's are bias but, he takes the cake. I know that it's hard to say something good about the other team but, if everyone would remember that this is just kids playing a game it might not be so hard. Because in the end both teams deserved to be congradulated.

Dogg,

You are right. I thought that was the best Entire game Bledsoe has played all year. There was no quit in them. They fought hard all night and should be proud of the way they played. The game itself was ugly on both sides with turnovers and penalties. Good Luck to the Warriors for the remainder of the season. Hope everything settles down and the boys play to their capabilities. They can still make some noise if they eliminate the mistakes and play as hard as they played Friday Night. Good Job to Coach Reel as well for getting those boys to play as a TEAM again.

congrats to Coach B and Sequatchie County.....5-0....10th in the state.....a good coach can make a differance...and you have proven that...so don't listen to all BS from the naysayers from cannon co.....good luck the rest of the year and you do Bledsoe proud......... /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I dont know who the guy was that call the game for you but anytime Dunlap done anything positive he said nothing. This guy didnt even call the last few sec. when we won. That is just plain SORRY!!! If your team gained 1 yd. he was about to come unglued? SORRY SORRY SORRY

Well I dont know what to tell you.I did announce the final score as Dunlap 10 Bledsoe 6.We had the ball at the end and threw a pass that fell Incomplete.I imagine that you were too busy cheering the victory to hear me.What did you want me to do or say???? Sorry that I did not do it good enough to make Dunlap happy.. They did not get any happier on Saturday morning either as Bledsoe shut them out 3 out of 4 games!!!!

Well I dont know what to tell you.I did announce the final score as Dunlap 10 Bledsoe 6.We had the ball at the end and threw a pass that fell Incomplete.I imagine that you were too busy cheering the victory to hear me.What did you want me to do or say???? Sorry that I did not do it good enough to make Dunlap happy.. They did not get any happier on Saturday morning either as Bledsoe shut them out 3 out of 4 games!!!!

Better take pride in that little league football thats the only thing bledsoe has going for them. Best of luck trying to win a game the rest of the year. "Dumlap" hasnt forgot about Bledsoe beating us up about going o-10. I was just wondering how does it taste going that way this year.

Did I miss something or is that game not over. Dunlap better be concentrating on the rest of their season as their schedule gets much tougher than it was the first 4 weeks. And before we start fussing about Bledsoe's announcer, just remember Dunlap fans "its a good high kick" that your announcer said about every punt or kickoff for the last I don't know how many years or how about going and getting some "ice cold cokey coley" and no I don't know how you spell those words.

Last week's game is over its time to move on to the rest of the year!

Go Warriors!