Maryville Vs. Powel

RebelRant101

I think RebelScum accused you of changing the subject when somebody had a point or proved you wrong. And if I am not mistaken, you changed the subject to how great you are and then eluded to the fact that he might be a redneck. Until you knock the rust off of your debating skills, you might want to omit the part about the debate team trophy. /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

Remind me what I did not debate him on? Please look at this thread, I am only taking on about 15 people. Yes OR is not doing too well, but the kids work hard. Feel better?

pep I know 1 who can say he was on 5 if you count basketball

Basketball is for girls.

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mr Rider,

There seems to be a lot of hate in you, you called me a ###### you hope I crawl in a hole & die. This is hate sir & it hurts. I never resort to name calling. You say I have issues? Read your last post It seems that you are frustrated. Make sure you leave your confederate flag at home when I come sit with you. Should I look for someone in overalls & a mullet?

I hope I don't tear my pants.

Glad you don't resort to name calling. You might have called him a redneck or a homosexual. /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

2 a:) that's funny.. I am a fan of any team that plays UT, so my team lost last week. You don't talk much about UT do you?

not on a high school board, no i don't , but since you brought it up and unlike you I'm not one to change the subject, I have, and always will be a fan of the VOLS. Do I like losing? no but I will always pull for them.

Remind me what I did not debate him on? Please look at this thread, I am only taking on about 15 people. Yes OR is not doing too well, but the kids work hard. Feel better?

Basketball is for girls.

Maybe you should go back and read. You just changed the subject again. /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

When you list all your personal accomplishments in a post you are not supporting any point except that you are awesome. Actually, is a very poor way to support that point.

Maybe you should go back and read. You just changed the subject again. /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

When you list all your personal accomplishments in a post you are not supporting any point except that you are awesome. Actually, is a very poor way to support that point.

You have got to be kidding, All I have seen on here is "20 gold balls", You go back & read. Do you have a question?

You have got to be kidding, All I have seen on here is "20 gold balls", You go back & read. Do you have a question?

No, your're a towel.

I think Maryville wins a hard fought game. Kier Houston is good, but Powell has had Tyler Watts,Baron Huber, and Lee Smith and couldn't quite get there. Expect a physical game. Maryville should have the depth to pull away in the second half. Also, Powell has a very sturdy stadium.

With that, I am going to bed.

No, your're a towel.

I think Maryville wins a hard fought game. Kier Houston is good, but Powell has had Tyler Watts,Baron Huber, and Lee Smith and couldn't quite get there. Expect a physical game. Maryville should have the depth to pull away in the second half. Also, Powell has a very sturdy stadium.

With that, I am going to bed.

I'm a towel? Ok???

Let me respond by saying, When I was at OR we were in the top 100 academically. When I played football, I won a state championship. When I went on a date, it was with Mrs. Georgia. When I graduated from college, I was in the Top 15. Do you really want to debate me? I also have a trophy for that as well.

Gosh Bldrunner ewe reemind me of tha Oke Gridge fan "Geoff" that bought my time shair in tha Burro.... Eye'll jest stay in Mairvul, whur our water still weighs a little over 8 pounds a gallon....... /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" /> /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" /> /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

! I have an extra seat or two you are certainly welcome to come set with me next week

Now GREYRIDER......Ewe know that Bldrunner bein' tha lover of new stadeeums he iz.... Wouldn't miss going two Clinton's new bewtifull stadeeum next week.....Some say hits allmost as nice as Oke Gridge's knew Kick Bawl Stadeeum....Plus maybee tha 'Cats will beet tha Dragons on the undercard.....And aftur tha gaim, Bldrunner's Coach Stevens will taik on tha entarr Clinton coachin' staff in tha Maine Event....... /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" /> /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" /> /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

Mr Rider,

There seems to be a lot of hate in you, you called me a ###### you hope I crawl in a hole & die. This is hate sir & it hurts. I never resort to name calling. You say I have issues? Read your last post It seems that you are frustrated. Make sure you leave your confederate flag at home when I come sit with you. Should I look for someone in overalls & a mullet?

I hope I don't tear my pants.

No hate here , just don't like you... you seem to want to come in an instigate on every thread , which you have a right to do , but when someone throws some back at you you want to play the sap. We do not leave our flags at home so you will just have to deal. If you don't like what we have to say then don't come trollin'. I have not heard very much runnind down of OR by MARYVILLE fans , except when you start typing your smart remarks and sarcasm so quit you crying. Look forward to seeing you next Friday... /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />