TYNER VS MARION COUNTY

ramtrainfootball

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Speed......Speed.......Speed........and more Speed. Something Jasper obviously doesn't have an answer for.

Final Score:

Tyner 45

Jasper 7

Old Pirate says this game could.....................become a close game if the Rams become careless. The movie Smokey & The Bandit comes to OP's mind when thinking about this matchup. That ole sheriff (warriors) was always in Hot Pursuit of the Bandit (Rams). Look for the warriors to loose big. Perhaps not.................... but most likely.

It will take a valiant effort from the Warriors to keep this game from getting mercy ruled. When you give up over 200 yards in rushing to a not so good Grundy team,well it's scarry to think what Tyner is capable of. Line 9 up in the box and put your two fastest corners on the recievers and just pray the line can get in and cause some confusion. Good luck to the Warriors because you will definitely need it.

The young lads at Tyner will be ready to go in this one. The young lads at Marion County will be ready to defend the home turf at David Baxter Stadium. If Marion County's new coach could pull of this win then he would achieve instant Legend Status. Marion County always plays better inside the friendly confines of David Baxter Stadium. The young lads at Marion will fight hard and I hope they have a good showing. One thing is for sure, it will be a better atmosphere than the other games in the valley this week. I am looking forward to hopefully seeing a good game. Goodluck to the young lads from both clubs in this one. I wish someone from Tyner would bring some fish sandwiches over to the valley with them on Friday. I love those things.

Tyner will put them in the half-a-hundred club

...Since 2000 the "RAMS" have scored 40+ points in 8 of the 9 games played against MC...the turnovers are still giving me "heartburn"...if we can come out strong and focused the "D" should be able to control MC's O-line... we can't continue giving teams opportunities with a short field to score...no predictions but a Tyner win!!!

...The youngsters won't be looking past MC and I'm sure Coach Turner will let them know that the most important game is the next one you play especiallly if it's a Region game!!!

TynerRamFan, you brought something to my attention. I forgot but the Tyner and SP game is looming next weekend. I about forgot about that one. If you don't bring me a couple of fish sandwiches over to David Baxter Stadium in Jasper this week then I will get one at that game next week. One of my favorite parts of watching Tyner play is seeing that band perform at halftime. Some of the young lads in that band look athletic and could probably start for alot of football teams in the area. Do me a favor and tell Coach Turner and the young lads from Tyner goodluck. I will also wish the young lads at Marion County good luck in this one. It should be a festive environment on Friday night at David Baxter Stadium.

TynerRamFan, you brought something to my attention. I forgot but the Tyner and SP game is looming next weekend. I about forgot about that one. If you don't bring me a couple of fish sandwiches over to David Baxter Stadium in Jasper this week then I will get one at that game next week. One of my favorite parts of watching Tyner play is seeing that band perform at halftime. Some of the young lads in that band look athletic and could probably start for alot of football teams in the area. Do me a favor and tell Coach Turner and the young lads from Tyner goodluck. I will also wish the young lads at Marion County good luck in this one. It should be a festive environment on Friday night at David Baxter Stadium.

...If you want a fish sandwich, you better get to Bob Evans Stadium real early because it will be packed...some folks have been calling for tickets since the beginning of September!!!

...It should be an entertaining evening in Jasper this coming Friday night!!!