TYNER VS MARION COUNTY

ramtrainfootball

Indian...Old Pirate says 9 Jasper posts total and 5 were from ole nohope. Them warrior folks just don't seem to have much to say. Heck, as OP has stated hopefully them warriors can wear them Rams down a tad before next weeks matchup with SP.

I didn't mean leaving it just to Marion and Tyner fans, just the topic should be the game or players from Marion-Tyner.

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As far as this Friday goes, the Rams can come away with a good victory if they just execute what Coach T calls. Coach Turner was calling a heck of a game Friday and it's a shame that the coaching factor was overlooked in the game last week. I don't expect the Rams to fall off this week.

Injuries, however, could pose a threat. Starting receivers Corbin Norwood (#15) and Travis Jones (#2) probably will not be playing this week. FB Todd Johnson (#6) is still out with that Hammy problem. The line is also banged up, and IF the rumors were true(You know, the ones about how Tyner has lost everything...You know what I'm talkin about), Tyner could lose this one. BUT...Since we gained more than we lost, we have a TON of depth, so I wouldn't be too concerned with that.

Regardless of how Marion feels and what happened to them last week, the Rams will be (If I may "borrow" your word) "FARRED" up for this game. Don't expect to hear that lil' whistle too much...It'll be drowned out by that infamous, ominous TOOT-TOOT-TOOTING of the RAM TRAIN!

As far as this Friday goes, the Rams can come away with a good victory if they just execute what Coach T calls. Coach Turner was calling a heck of a game Friday and it's a shame that the coaching factor was overlooked in the game last week. I don't expect the Rams to fall off this week.

Injuries, however, could pose a threat. Starting receivers Corbin Norwood (#15) and Travis Jones (#2) probably will not be playing this week. FB Todd Johnson (#6) is still out with that Hammy problem. The line is also banged up, and IF the rumors were true(You know, the ones about how Tyner has lost everything...You know what I'm talkin about), Tyner could lose this one. BUT...Since we gained more than we lost, we have a TON of depth, so I wouldn't be too concerned with that.

Regardless of how Marion feels and what happened to them last week, the Rams will be (If I may "borrow" your word) "FARRED" up for this game. Don't expect to hear that lil' whistle too much...It'll be drowned out by that infamous, ominous TOOT-TOOT-TOOTING of the RAM TRAIN!

Toots, Whistles, two FARRED UP football teams and danged ole Pirate spies lurking in the stands. Things could get exciting in Marion County next Friday night. I'm a little unsure about your meaning of "what happend to them last week". Heck, we won; I feel pretty good about it. Its the Tyner and SP posters confident of a blowout game; most Marion supporters are just hoping for another win.

All you aggravating Pirate posters need to drop that "rose colored glasses" talk. Its getting lame, and its just plain stupid.

I like that "farred up" phrase though. Ole Delmar hit a "homer" with that one.

Toots, Whistles, two FARRED UP football teams and danged ole Pirate spies lurking in the stands. Things could get exciting in Marion County next Friday night. I'm a little unsure about your meaning of "what happend to them last week". Heck, we won; I feel pretty good about it. Its the Tyner and SP posters confident of a blowout game; most Marion supporters are just hoping for another win.

All you aggravating Pirate posters need to drop that "rose colored glasses" talk. Its getting lame, and its just plain stupid.

I like that "farred up" phrase though. Ole Delmar hit a "homer" with that one.

nohope, could.... Old Pirate count on you to fan some of them squaws off OP ifing he needed a tad of help friday night?

OP is kinda skeerd of them pac of squaws.

Dad burn it OP's fingers and mind can't seem to work together all the time. OP says, nohope, your quicker than a greased possum. Here....then gone.......

Heck, we won; I feel pretty good about it. Its the Tyner and SP posters confident of a blowout game; most Marion supporters are just hoping for another win.

...Most of us Tyner fans have not said anything about a 'blowout'...just like you said above...we are confident about winning and that's correct a win is a win...don't care if it's one point or 20 points we want the "W"!!!

nohope, could.... Old Pirate count on you to fan some of them squaws off OP ifing he needed a tad of help friday night?

OP is kinda skeerd of them pac of squaws.

Dad burn it OP's fingers and mind can't seem to work together all the time. OP says, nohope, your quicker than a greased possum. Here....then gone.......

Id say your best bet would be to stay at the pittsburg game. Let Marion fans deal with their game. Dont need any p--rates coming to cheer Tyner on. We all know that everyone down there is pulling for them anyway. Please dont say "I cheer for all valley teams" dont need to hear yours or anyones elses lies.

Look for a good, hard fought game come Friday night. Hopefully, the boys in Purple can get the win.... /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Indian...Old Pirate says 9 Jasper posts total and 5 were from ole nohope. Them warrior folks just don't seem to have much to say. Heck, as OP has stated hopefully them warriors can wear them Rams down a tad before next weeks matchup with SP.

Ive posted alot on here but your beloved moderator keeps deleting my post. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Ive posted alot on here but your beloved moderator keeps deleting my post. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Old Pirate could care less what you think MC. The fact is OP does pull for the locals against the foreigners in most cases. OP has kin scattered around, not going to go there, may incriminate OP.

OP says you Jasper folks assume way too much, there are more mods than Zone. Even the big man views these threads and closing them.

For the Jasper folks that are not ticked to the point of total frustration, GOOD LUCK against the Rams.

OP will be there friday to see this matchup. Looks as if several SP folks will be there,kinda like a scouting party. Think OP will wear his construction hat for safety purposes thou.

Old Pirate could care less what you think MC. The fact is OP does pull for the locals against the foreigners in most cases. OP has kin scattered around, not going to go there, may incriminate OP.

OP says you Jasper folks assume way too much, there are more mods than Zone. Even the big man views these threads and closing them.

For the Jasper folks that are not ticked to the point of total frustration, GOOD LUCK against the Rams.

OP will be there friday to see this matchup. Looks as if several SP folks will be there,kinda like a scouting party. Think OP will wear his construction hat for safety purposes thou.

Its ok op, your not my friend so you dont have to lie to me. Dont care who you pull for but everyone knows youll be pulling for Tyner. Its no big deal, the Warriors dont need your support anyways.

Funny that you mentioned Zone. I sure didnt say his name.....(Must protect your boy though)

By the way, what Marion fan is ticked to the point of total frustration? Most are just frustrated that sp fans cant keep off Marion threads.

Hum.......Old Pirate thought she was a NJ fan. Pretty sure there was a post about her going south of the border to see NJ & Scottsboro in week 1. Another skillet attack........don't thank it was that, OP hasn't noticed another lump on the head. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

OP is like you sportman, kinda pull for the county boys first then the valley boys next. Tyner folks probibly understand us kin a fighting and stuff but blood is thicker than water. Did OP just say kin.....to them Jasper...folks.

OP better try to see ole Doc Adcock pretty soon, gotta be some fever OP is attempting to catch.

Yep I went south to the NJ-Scottsboro game but that don't mean I am a fan of either..does that mean you are a Tyner or Marion fan since you are coming to Jasper. Your just coming to the game so on Friday night you can have something or someone to poke fun at and point out all the mistakes....you know "rattle a few cages." And any grown man that gets on here as often as you do and down grades like you do needs an extra lump on the head.

Hey Oprah we appreciate the info but the well in SP is full for many years to come,so get use to it. By the way you better hope Tyner or somebody else can beat us because yall sure couldn't. If Tyner does beat us then we'll show you all how big a sportsman we are..So stop your whinning..

Oh, name calling.....how cute. You want to meet me out by the playground and play tiddleywinks??