TYNER VS MARION COUNTY

ramtrainfootball

Id say your best bet would be to stay at the pittsburg game. Let Marion fans deal with their game. Dont need any p--rates coming to cheer Tyner on. We all know that everyone down there is pulling for them anyway. Please dont say "I cheer for all valley teams" dont need to hear yours or anyones elses lies.

Look for a good, hard fought game come Friday night. Hopefully, the boys in Purple can get the win.... /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I will tell the truth I wish that Jasper would go 0-10 every year! The only time I root for Jasper is when they are playing Boyd thats it.

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Id say your best bet would be to stay at the pittsburg game. Let Marion fans deal with their game. Dont need any p--rates coming to cheer Tyner on. We all know that everyone down there is pulling for them anyway. Please dont say "I cheer for all valley teams" dont need to hear yours or anyones elses lies.

Look for a good, hard fought game come Friday night. Hopefully, the boys in Purple can get the win.... /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

MCHSFAN2008,

Please.....Please......Please remove the rose colored glasses. Do you MCHSFAN2008 know why the JV game was canceled this past Monday? Seriously, the only thing I can think of is that it would give you a picture of what could happen next year.

Its ok op, your not my friend so you dont have to lie to me. Dont care who you pull for but everyone knows youll be pulling for Tyner. Its no big deal, the Warriors dont need your support anyways.

Funny that you mentioned Zone. I sure didnt say his name.....(Must protect your boy though)

By the way, what Marion fan is ticked to the point of total frustration? Most are just frustrated that sp fans cant keep off Marion threads.

Old Pirate never seen where the Jasper & Tyner thread was licensed by anyone. OP is just not sure how MC can refer to a thread as private thread from outsiders. Heck you even caught slack from Tyner folks. OP thinks you must still be suffering from that head banging you took after being thumped. OP never thought he was your friend.............and everyone as you term it don't know squat about who OP or many other SP folks pull for.

OP's prediction Tyner 21 - Jasper 7 @ the half, final Tyner 40 - Jasper 14

Yep I went south to the NJ-Scottsboro game but that don't mean I am a fan of either..does that mean you are a Tyner or Marion fan since you are coming to Jasper. Your just coming to the game so on Friday night you can have something or someone to poke fun at and point out all the mistakes....you know "rattle a few cages." And any grown man that gets on here as often as you do and down grades like you do needs an extra lump on the head.

Old Pirate will support SP until the game is basically decided then go to Jasper and watch what will be a better game.

NO...................................................................true Jasper fan would go to NJ Scottsboro game in week 1 and miss THE game against the hated SP Pirates. Come on now, fess up. Downgrades..................................OP is like MOST everyone else that see things realistically. It's just that some folks "hope" for miracles and winning lottery tickets way too much.

Sister GB when you start showing up at all the Jasper - SP games for 60+ yrs then you may "earn" the right to talk smack about Jasper rivalries. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

Toots, Whistles, two FARRED UP football teams and danged ole Pirate spies lurking in the stands. Things could get exciting in Marion County next Friday night. I'm a little unsure about your meaning of "what happend to them last week". Heck, we won; I feel pretty good about it. Its the Tyner and SP posters confident of a blowout game; most Marion supporters are just hoping for another win.

All you aggravating Pirate posters need to drop that "rose colored glasses" talk. Its getting lame, and its just plain stupid.

I like that "farred up" phrase though. Ole Delmar hit a "homer" with that one.

BTW, I was unaware of what MC did last week until recently, but I just meant that as in: Regardless of what the SP fans are talking about that has happened in the past, I know this will be a good one.

Yep I went south to the NJ-Scottsboro game but that don't mean I am a fan of either..does that mean you are a Tyner or Marion fan since you are coming to Jasper. Your just coming to the game so on Friday night you can have something or someone to poke fun at and point out all the mistakes....you know "rattle a few cages." And any grown man that gets on here as often as you do and down grades like you do needs an extra lump on the head.

Oh, name calling.....how cute. You want to meet me out by the playground and play tiddleywinks??

No because I know that Jasper is the state champs in that area.

nohope, could.... Old Pirate count on you to fan some of them squaws off OP ifing he needed a tad of help friday night?

OP is kinda skeerd of them pac of squaws.

Dad burn it OP's fingers and mind can't seem to work together all the time. OP says, nohope, your quicker than a greased possum. Here....then gone.......

Well hello all! Looks like I've missed all the drama this week! To bad I haven't been here to rattle a few cages. Looks like you SP fans just can't get enough of trying to rattle the cages of us MC fans, oh well just keeps things interesting! I guess I'm gonna have to start paying more attention and check out those SP threads and see if I can't start rattling some cages again! If you are coming to MC ole pirate I suggest you wear your body armor because if I find you or someone in what you are calling my squaw pac spots you it might not be pretty...........lol. Might have to make us a wrestling ring.... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Don't you worry though, I will be there cheering on my MIGHTY WORRIORS and hoping our line steps up to the plate and does a better job than the last couple of games. Boeck is working hard with these boys but there are still a few that need to step it up if they want to make the best of this season. Not gonna make a prediction on the score just hope all our boys give 110% and leave it all on the field. Hopefully we will all get to see a good game!

Good Luck Warriors and just remember believe in your self and your team and anything can happen.

Old Pirate will support SP until the game is basically decided then go to Jasper and watch what will be a better game.

NO...................................................................true Jasper fan would go to NJ Scottsboro game in week 1 and miss THE game against the hated SP Pirates. Come on now, fess up. Downgrades..................................OP is like MOST everyone else that see things realistically. It's just that some folks "hope" for miracles and winning lottery tickets way too much.

Sister GB when you start showing up at all the Jasper - SP games for 60+ yrs then you may "earn" the right to talk smack about Jasper rivalries. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

Whow....60+years.....you are old! I will not argue with you anymore, first because it is just waste of my time but most important because my mama taught me to respect my elders. Whow....60+years and you can't find anything better to do with your time...

Good luck Warriors....C U Friday!!

Whow....60+years.....you are old!

Don't worry MrsGB..... "Old" Pirate is only that old if you double his age. /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> If he was actually that old he would be enjoying that retirement instead of putting up with the younguns all day.... /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" />