Happy Valley at Gatlinburg Pittman

tdorbust

Pujo,

Don't think anyone can stop GP's offense. It will depend on which defense shows up, as to weather or not Happey Valley will get blown away or stay close.

Still GP will take this one.

I think the Valley will take this one. GP is too wrapped up in themselves and have read too many headlines. It's a new season & they may have a perfect record so far but it's still early and they haven't really had any impressive wins. Think they will have to present their A++ game to take this one from the HV Warriors. GP is playing @ home and anyone who has ever played there knows the home cookin' makes the calling pretty rough for the visitors. I still go with the Valley. It's time to dethrone GP and bring them back to earth, I think HV will be the one to do it.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think the Valley will take this one. GP is too wrapped up in themselves and have read too many headlines. It's a new season & they may have a perfect record so far but it's still early and they haven't really had any impressive wins. Think they will have to present their A++ game to take this one from the HV Warriors. GP is playing @ home and anyone who has ever played there knows the home cookin' makes the calling pretty rough for the visitors. I still go with the Valley. It's time to dethrone GP and bring them back to earth, I think HV will be the one to do it.

I've said it before and I'll say it again, GP has this region on LOCKDOWN! havent lost in two years and I dont think they will start now! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I've said it before and I'll say it again, GP has this region on LOCKDOWN! havent lost in two years and I dont think they will start now! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Trust me ,if Happy Valley and South Greene plays near their potential,they could either one hang in there with GP. Heck ,CG might give them a game.

Trust me ,if Happy Valley and South Greene plays near their potential,they could either one hang in there with GP. Heck ,CG might give them a game.

I haven't seen any of those 3 teams play. However, I think your discounting GP. This is the sixth season they've been in the Watagua Conference and in those 5+ seasons they have lost all of 3 region games (and those all came in the same season). After watching the first half of the PF game, I think this team make lack some of the focus of past teams, but they are every bit as talented. The backfield is loaded. I just don't see any of they region teams having the athletes to compete.

I think Pittser is one of the most physical smashmouth running backs that I have seen in a long time and it was alot of fun to watch him run Friday night with his agressive style. Nothing against Taylor Ogle, but I didnt see anything that made him stick out to me as a D-1 talent. He has plenty of size, but nothing that really made me say WOW. I think the Highlanders take this one by 13.

I think Pittser is one of the most physical smashmouth running backs that I have seen in a long time and it was alot of fun to watch him run Friday night with his agressive style. Nothing against Taylor Ogle, but I didnt see anything that made him stick out to me as a D-1 talent. He has plenty of size, but nothing that really made me say WOW. I think the Highlanders take this one by 13.

Others obviously disagree about T. O. After all, he did lead the Tigers in receptions last Friday. That game's over, the Highlander's are focused on HV and PF is focused like a deer in the headlights.

/thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

How good is G.P. running back and QB. ? Can Happy Valley stop the run and pass ? Can Happy Valley move the ball on G.P. ? Who has the best special teams? Just a few good questions ..........

GP has two backs that are very good and the QB is as good as anyone, better than most! I think it will be a good game but GP takes this one.Good luck to both teams! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I don't think Happy Valley is a great team by any stretch of the imagination, but neither is anyone else. South Greene looks like the best one to me. This is better than an average year in this region. I hope they do well. I'll stir things up a little, alot of 1a teams could win this region without alot of trouble. This is not the GP from back in the day, they used to be a POWERHOUSE.just not the case anymore.