Grace Christian runs the score up on Oakdale

kingbrian3

A wise coach told me long ago that if you have pride, show class and do the right thing, you are going to be all right. Seems that never got to the coaching staff at Grace. The sad part of the whole thing is that there are lessons being taught to those young men at Grace, that are misguided. Win with class? I don't think this is even close. Respect your opponent? Not here. There is no way to make this situation other than what it is. A classless staff running it up. When Hampton, Cloudland and the like get a shot, I hope they get all they can. I am also hoping that the Indians of Oneida get a shot at this bunch. We might get a different story then.

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually i am proud of our coaching staff and not just because of their abilities as coaches and we do have a great staff. But for no other reason for what they have done to help my son and others, it's the things that happen off the field that really show you what a coach is made of.

Well i hope the coaches have alot more class off the field then thay do on it ??????? Also people look at GCA as a Christan Inviroment what kind of message do you think this sends to lost people?????? if thay as christans do this stuff maybe i don't want to be a part of that????????????????

Let me say that you are right you should admire the young men on your team. Everyone should.

As far as Friday nights score like I said earlier no matter what the reason nobody is going to like the answer (maybe they shouldnt) so ive said all I know to say about that.

My question is a actual football question. I noticed that Oakdale had about 7 or 8 (kinda hard to count) on the sideline once they put their starters on the field. Are the numbers down or is that what you all usually have on your team. If they had two or three more skill players I think they could play with anybody.

Now Mr Diddler ,you are getting somewhere. This is what all of us have been trying to explain to you high heads for a long time. This is 1a football. This is a fine example of what goes on in the small communities. Oakdale probably has about the same enrollment as you guys. Guess what ,they have been down for many years and they don't get too many transfers, actually ,they have lost some of their most talented players.Its small town football at its finest. As you guys grow into you're rich high dollar program ,Oakdale and plenty other small schools like them will stay the same. Some of us 1a school are better off than the Oakdales of the world, but ,we never try to humiliate them or any other school that we are superior to. We even took care of you guys for several years,it looks like ,that was a big mistake. As the old saying goes, remember where you came from. We don't like you treating our litt;e schools like this. I'm sure ,its not you're fault, but you need someone in charge who has a little dignity.

This topic seems to have run its course. GC should ready themselves for capable teams to come with a vegence. There are things you don't do in football. Kind of like an unspoken rule. Bet the post game handshake was "sweet"! /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" /> I would imagine the GC coach stared at his shoes during that exchange. And if he did, shame on him......because that just confirms everyones assessment of the game.

There have been worse defeats before.....heck, RBS could write a book on lopsided scores! I guess the final word is to be very careful of your actions....EVERYONE IS WATCHING! /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

Kazitoro /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

This topic seems to have run its course. GC should ready themselves for capable teams to come with a vegence. There are things you don't do in football. Kind of like an unspoken rule. Bet the post game handshake was "sweet"! /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" /> I would imagine the GC coach stared at his shoes during that exchange. And if he did, shame on him......because that just confirms everyones assessment of the game.

There have been worse defeats before.....heck, RBS could write a book on lopsided scores! I guess the final word is to be very careful of your actions....EVERYONE IS WATCHING! /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

Kazitoro /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

I have to say this and i am done. But as you speak of RBS they are in our region and they do have our respect those boys play hard week in and week out. But no matter the score they can walk up to you and shake your hand in honor they give it there all. No excuses they come and play and that is what 1A FOOTBALL is about.

Actually i am proud of our coaching staff and not just because of their abilities as coaches and we do have a great staff. But for no other reason for what they have done to help my son and others, it's the things that happen off the field that really show you what a coach is made of.

HEY DIDDLER maybe change Grace Christian Academy TO GREEDY CHRISTIAN ACADEMY Pass this on to your Classy Coaching STAFF!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now Mr Diddler ,you are getting somewhere. This is what all of us have been trying to explain to you high heads for a long time. This is 1a football. This is a fine example of what goes on in the small communities. Oakdale probably has about the same enrollment as you guys. Guess what ,they have been down for many years and they don't get too many transfers, actually ,they have lost some of their most talented players.Its small town football at its finest. As you guys grow into you're rich high dollar program ,Oakdale and plenty other small schools like them will stay the same. Some of us 1a school are better off than the Oakdales of the world, but ,we never try to humiliate them or any other school that we are superior to. We even took care of you guys for several years,it looks like ,that was a big mistake. As the old saying goes, remember where you came from. We don't like you treating our litt;e schools like this. I'm sure ,its not you're fault, but you need someone in charge who has a little dignity.

Well first you shouldnt hang these titles on us. I buy pulpwood for a living how high-headed is that?

And the biggest reason i asked this question is because I heard from some Coalfield folks that there are good athletes walking the halls at Oakdale because they did not like the new coach.

I've never been one to complain about a team running it up as long as they do it with their reserves. I don't think Hester should have been in once they had the 48-20 lead. I wouldn't say a word if they won 75-20 with their second and third teamers. In fact, I'd defend them in that situation, public or private.

thank you goose i totally agree..wait until grace plays a good team from region 2 (if they even make the playoffs) they can run the score up on oakdale let them play harriman midway or oneida and see if they can run the score up on them

Well first you shouldnt hang these titles on us. I buy pulpwood for a living how high-headed is that?

And the biggest reason i asked this question is because I heard from some Coalfield folks that there are good athletes walking the halls at Oakdale because they did not like the new coach.

Not coming to diddler defense but nobodys talking about how bad south pitt. is beating everybody. Seems like everybody is ticked because its a christian school beaten up on some team. Just seems that way from someone on the outside i my be wrong.Dont go postal nobody seems to worrie about anything else.IMO

HEY DIDDLER maybe change Grace Christian Academy TO GREEDY CHRISTIAN ACADEMY Pass this on to your Classy Coaching STAFF!!!!!!!!!!!!

Okay here is my last response/question to this whole deal. First off you dont know our staff so I wont even aknowledge what you just said here.

But i want someone to tell me what score would have made you all feel better? If it had been 61-60 you still would have lost. I just have a sneaking suspicion that when you get to the root of everything that the only way this conversation would not have happened is if Grace would have lost. I mean today it's about the score, tomorrow it'll be about some transfer from Clinton I think im starting to see why some of the folks at Grace feel like they do.