Heritage @ Oak Ridge

tpoole12

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Based on what they have both done this year in the previous three games, it may be a scoreless tie unless Saunder's boys return one.

Ole Dad

Not got a dog in this hunt but surely someone has some thoughts. If there's already a thread, I missed it....

/popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

That's funny Tpoole:) I think OR will take it by at least one TD. I could be wrong.

Glad to know your still out there my friend... /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> We've got to make the trip Hooterville.. So far this season hasn't been kind to us either... I think if you all can hold there running game in check you'll win.

tpoole12

Glad to know your still out there my friend... /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> We've got to make the trip Hooterville.. So far this season hasn't been kind to us either... I think if you all can hold there running game in check you'll win.

tpoole12

I do know OR has the kids that can get the job done (the running game). I can say that.

I am still out here, work is killing me! I am just as busy as Greyrider at a sheep convention- if you knw what I mean.

Oak Ridge by 3 TD'S /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I don't think so. I may be wrong, but this year may be a little different. I haven't seen Oak Ridge this year but Believe it or not Heritage is a better team than the last two games have proved. Two weeks in a row HHS has played the number one team in the state and it showed. Not every week you play a number one team in the state. Heritage has to find better QB play to get the ball down field, and find a way to rest some kids on both sides of the ball. They have to many kids playing both ways and on special teams. Mid way through the 3rd qtr. the defense suffers. WIth all that said I think HHS may be able to hang with Oak Ridge and squeak out a victory..... /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Well, I'm all about heritage but once again injuries are killing us. #8 jared price ,#74 cody garland, #54 eric costner are all injured. I think costner will be back within the next game or so,they are still waiting for the word on garlands MRI. The coaches will have to make SMART play calls and not try anything too goofy too early in the game and the players MUST keep each others moral up. I would like to see coach young call more plays in the game, the players seem to respond well to him.No doubt Oak Ridge is tough,and the second half is where we will have to sink or swim.

OH, by the way, as we Mountaineer's fans are doing our VICTORY SWIM home,I may stop off and have some of that pizza I have been hearing so much about!! /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

Well, I'm all about heritage but once again injuries are killing us. #8 jared price ,#74 cody garland, #54 eric costner are all injured. I think costner will be back within the next game or so,they are still waiting for the word on garlands MRI. The coaches will have to make SMART play calls and not try anything too goofy too early in the game and the players MUST keep each others moral up. I would like to see coach young call more plays in the game, the players seem to respond well to him.No doubt Oak Ridge is tough,and the second half is where we will have to sink or swim.

OH, by the way, as we Mountaineer's fans are doing our VICTORY SWIM home,I may stop off and have some of that pizza I have been hearing so much about!! /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

I like the way you think. Coach Young should be more involved with the plays. He has done a great job working with the offense so far this season. The players really seem to like him and enjoy playing for him. NO matter who makes the calls, I think we may pull this one out. GO MOUNTAINEERS.

Be sure to get some of that pizza, its well worth it...... /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />