Heritage @ Oak Ridge

tpoole12

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i have never seen a bigger bunch of cheaters in my life. you can tell the refs love oak ridge. the was holding several times right in the refs face but do the call it no. number 4 had heritages number 24 by the facemask and wouldnt let go so number 24 slapped him in the facemask and got ejected.

That is probably the dumbest thing i have ever heard. Herritage played dirty and showed no class. #24 did not get his facemask held he just got pimped by #9 not #4 and he got mad. He also got all over #23 after the tiped pass he intercepted in the endzone which was classless. Had Oak Ridge kept throwing the football they would have won by maybe 50 or more points and probably had over 400 yards passing. So when you say the refs cheated that is rediculous. I can understand if you had a chance to win but you absolutely had no chance to win what so ever and are lucky Oak Ridge called off the dogs.

That is probably the dumbest thing i have ever heard. Herritage played dirty and showed no class. #24 did not get his facemask held he just got pimped by #9 not #4 and he got mad. He also got all over #23 after the tiped pass he intercepted in the endzone which was classless. Had Oak Ridge kept throwing the football they would have won by maybe 50 or more points and probably had over 400 yards passing. So when you say the refs cheated that is rediculous. I can understand if you had a chance to win but you absolutely had no chance to win what so ever and are lucky Oak Ridge called off the dogs.

well maybe heritage would have had a chance to win if well lets see. the pass interference on the oak ridge sideline was bs the ball was way under thrown and uncatchable. last time i check you had to have complete control of the ball for it to be a catch. on one of the touchdown catches he didnt have position until he was way out of bounds. on the touchdown catch on the heritage sideline the kid stepped out of bounds with both feet before the ball even hit his hands. that short little running back who was running his mouth all night and had to be pulled back by his team going into half time was holding all game right in front of the ref. last time i checked the offense cant tackle the defense.

I will have to say, it was a very poorly called game. If anyone should have been ejected it should have been #23 for OR. I know for sure he threw two punches on two different occasions, and was only warned by the refs. HHS # 24 pushes the face mask on a player to get him to let go of him, did not get a warning just ejected. Thats BS.....

The refs had to much of a influence on the out come of the game. Its hard enough to go in to OR and play without having to play the refs also..... I hope you refs felt good about yourselves after that game. Was the pizza and beer good down at ole Big Eds after the game with the OR coaches and players? I'm sure you didn't have to pay....

It's over and done and OR did play a good game. HHS shut down the run, but couldn't handle the passing game.

GO MOUNTAINEERS............ /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

That's Junior High crap. "The refs cost us the game!" Did you see the score? You got thumped. Take that trash back to Heritage and tell it to your Boy's Club coach. They may buy that trash, but don't make yourself look like an idiot in front of knowledgable football fans.

Ole Dad

I will have to say, it was a very poorly called game. If anyone should have been ejected it should have been #23 for OR. I know for sure he threw two punches on two different occasions, and was only warned by the refs. HHS # 24 pushes the face mask on a player to get him to let go of him, did not get a warning just ejected. Thats BS.....

The refs had to much of a influence on the out come of the game. Its hard enough to go in to OR and play without having to play the refs also..... I hope you refs felt good about yourselves after that game. Was the pizza and beer good down at ole Big Eds after the game with the OR coaches and players? I'm sure you didn't have to pay....

It's over and done and OR did play a good game. HHS shut down the run, but couldn't handle the passing game.

GO MOUNTAINEERS............ /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

That's Junior High crap. "The refs cost us the game!" Did you see the score? You got thumped. Take that trash back to Heritage and tell it to your Boy's Club coach. They may buy that trash, but don't make yourself look like an idiot in front of knowledgable football fans.

Ole Dad

I never said the refs cost us the game. I stated "it was a bad called game". Thanks for the idiot comment, it means a lot coming from you. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Why do you have to resort to name calling "Boys Club Coach" come on , what are you a freshman or somthing?..... If you can't get on here and be professional and talk about the game and football then keep your A** off here. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />