Volunteer @ Daniel Boone

tricitiessportsfan

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Daniel Boone wins region game. Boone is tough up front, a solid running back, Mr. Hood. Big Recievers who can catch the FB. QB seems a little up and down. When he is up, he is very good. When down, not that bad.

Bottom line, Boone controls the line and the game.

Volunteer is a well coached but inexperienced FB team that graduated out. This is not their year.

From everything I have heard about the Volunteer program this year it seems like they will not win another game.

I have heard the O-line can't hold a block(thus why they have had two games in negative yards rushing) and when not on the field the O-line just sits on the bench not even paying attention to the game.

If the defense is bringing the blitz so much, why not try a short dump to the Tight end, or screens to the running back, or wide receiver?

A screen would work well, especially if the O-line is letting everyone through anyways.

They have talented offensive players but don't use them for their best advantage, you have to put the best talent on the field to win the game.

I hope that Volunteer can come out on top in this one, but if not the season is going to be even longer and harder then expected.

From everything I have heard about the Volunteer program this year it seems like they will not win another game.

I have heard the O-line can't hold a block(thus why they have had two games in negative yards rushing) and when not on the field the O-line just sits on the bench not even paying attention to the game.

If the defense is bringing the blitz so much, why not try a short dump to the Tight end, or screens to the running back, or wide receiver?

A screen would work well, especially if the O-line is letting everyone through anyways.

They have talented offensive players but don't use them for their best advantage, you have to put the best talent on the field to win the game.

I hope that Volunteer can come out on top in this one, but if not the season is going to be even longer and harder then expected.

Time for Volunteer to mix it up this week against Boone. It would be nice to see more QB keepers, misdirection plays, screens, and maybe try some direct snaps to the RB, and what about the option. I don't know why they haven't threw the ball to the TE this year. That would keep the D honest. It would be nice to see the O on the field more than the D. I hope they make some changes so they can win some games