Lenoir City vs Knox Central

jacketsfan66

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This could be a good game between 2 teams that seem to be really struggling this year. Does Lenoir City win its 2nd game of the year or does Knox Central make it into the win column? Your thoughts. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

Central has had some injuries and are not as deep this year. However, I think the week off will help. They have some great athletes. I would say Central by 2 tds.

This could be a good game between 2 teams that seem to be really struggling this year. Does Lenoir City win its 2nd game of the year or does Knox Central make it into the win column? Your thoughts. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

I think unless LC changes some things on offense, they are not going to win this game. Get the ball to the playmakers in space because the O-line cannot open the holes needed to run the ball up the middle. Starting Tailback, Cook, out with injury does not help things. Let QB ,Gentry, get the ball to playmakers ( Harvey, Pratt, Needham) using short to intermediate passes. Mix this with a running game and maybe Panthers can get another victory...

Central may not be as bad as it seems, theyve had a few injuries and some growing pains. One issue has been the schedule, they have lost to Farragut 4-0, Cookeville 4-0, and a decent Halls team which lost 2 games to 4-0 Sevier County, and Maryville. Farragut and Cookeville are 2 of the top ranked teams in 5A in the State. I believe the Cats have the ability to turn things around. They are 0-3 now but I think alot of teams could share their misery if they played the same schedule. I believe the turnaround starts Friday night in Fountain City.

Central may not be as bad as it seems, theyve had a few injuries and some growing pains. One issue has been the schedule, they have lost to Farragut 4-0, Cookeville 4-0, and a decent Halls team which lost 2 games to 4-0 Sevier County, and Maryville. Farragut and Cookeville are 2 of the top ranked teams in 5A in the State. I believe the Cats have the ability to turn things around. They are 0-3 now but I think alot of teams could share their misery if they played the same schedule. I believe the turnaround starts Friday night in Fountain City.

Good point Ft. City. I think any team would have struggled with that schedule. Lenoir City has suffered some key injuries as well and I'm sure most teams could say the same thing. Hopefully it will be a good game.

central just has too many athletes for lenoir city central 34 lenoir city 14

You were right Ethel, too many athletes by Central. Lenoir City continues to make too many mistakes inside the red zone. Not sure who is calling plays for LC but some adjustments sure need to be made. Outscored 71-0 the past 2 weeks might mean you need to shake things up a bit...

You were right Ethel, too many athletes by Central. Lenoir City continues to make too many mistakes inside the red zone. Not sure who is calling plays for LC but some adjustments sure need to be made. Outscored 71-0 the past 2 weeks might mean you need to shake things up a bit...

I don't think zeller would be calling plays for lc he was all defense in greeneville although i think he took a turn at it his last few years but don't quote me to that.