Dyer County @ Covington

adsmom86

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree-I think defense did a killer job last week,but offensive line could have been a little tighter

I know dye has not seen a lot of pressure,but I think things would've been a little different if he had a little more time from the line-Also Dr. cleared Peyton to return to the field for Fri night ,So "Pop" here is ready for a war with Covington.

I agree-I think defense did a killer job last week,but offensive line could have been a little tighter

I know dye has not seen a lot of pressure,but I think things would've been a little different if he had a little more time from the line-Also Dr. cleared Peyton to return to the field for Fri night ,So "Pop" here is ready for a war with Covington.

That is great to hear....know he is excited to be back /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> True about Dye...needed more time..but he did great being thrown into the fire that quick. All you Choctaw fans give a big cheer to Northview tonite....if they win against UC they make it to the state playoffs in their region...big night for the future Choctaws...both they and UC are undefeated. This will be a GREAT game for those of you sitting at home with nothing to do tonite!!!!!

Easy win for the Choctaws. Covington is down....way down, and it should be a blowout.

Covington is home after 4 straight road games to start the season. Who set that schedule? We have been blown out by everybody so far, so that would not be a new happening.

However, I hope that being at home will stir some extra fire in our guys and we will be competitive.

We'll see.

That is great to hear....know he is excited to be back /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> True about Dye...needed more time..but he did great being thrown into the fire that quick. All you Choctaw fans give a big cheer to Northview tonite....if they win against UC they make it to the state playoffs in their region...big night for the future Choctaws...both they and UC are undefeated. This will be a GREAT game for those of you sitting at home with nothing to do tonite!!!!!

Choctaw Stadium was packed watching the future Choctaws of Northview Jr. High play Union City winning the region title. great blocking,play schemes, hard-hitting action all game..Northview came out on top 38-28 advancing to state region championship later in the season..Northview has scored 30+ points per game..Mustang defense has done its part allowing very few points till last night until Union City displayed an awesome running game that had the Mustangs tied at halftime..Northview responded well in second half making big play after big play buffering the UC attack ..it was a very INSPIRING game from both teams till UC worn down from the Northview on-slaught.. GREAT GAME MUSTANGS !!

NEXT UP DC VS COVINGTON FRIDAY NIGHT !!!

GO CHOCTAWS

Choctaw Stadium was packed watching the future Choctaws of Northview Jr. High play Union City winning the region title. great blocking,play schemes, hard-hitting action all game..Northview came out on top 38-28 advancing to state region championship later in the season..Northview has scored 30+ points per game..Mustang defense has done its part allowing very few points till last night until Union City displayed an awesome running game that had the Mustangs tied at halftime..Northview responded well in second half making big play after big play buffering the UC attack ..it was a very INSPIRING game from both teams till UC worn down from the Northview on-slaught.. GREAT GAME MUSTANGS !!

GO CHOCTAWS

It was a GREAT game.... the future looks VERY good for the Choctaws!!!!! /cool.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="B)" border="0" alt="cool.gif" /> Heard Peyton had a great practice and will be raring to go Fri. night. They need to get fired up and ready to play some ball!!!

GO CHOCTAWS

I don't know about you, but that makes David Whittle's stock go up IMO ! He keeps gettin' it done ! Way to go Mustangs ! Congrats David !

I don't know about you, but that makes David Whittle's stock go up IMO ! He keeps gettin' it done ! Way to go Mustangs ! Congrats David !

It was a heck of a game....they are a well disciplined team...not just being biased either /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> You would have loved seeing it 73....those kids have the WANT and DESIRE to win. They go on to highschool READY to play at the next level....fundamentals have been well taught to them. DC has a heckuva group coming in.

No doubt that Peyton will be ready to lead his Choctaws Friday night. I also heard he looked really strong in Tuesday`s workout. Everyone hates to lose, but starting Friday night conference play is where you make your plate and set the table.

Dye probably got the best experience and welcome possible last week. His numbers were good and should have been better considering the dropped passes and "D" in his face all night. I believe he will be every bit as good as predicted but for now it`s Peyton`s team and they have business to tend to.

Just a note on Northview and UC. If any of you fans have not seen these guys play, you should. SERIOUSLY ! I agree with 64 and Adsmom, the future is indeed very bright for the Choctaws and also for UC. As usual, Whittle is doing a great job !

GO DC !

No doubt that Peyton will be ready to lead his Choctaws Friday night. I also heard he looked really strong in Tuesday`s workout. Everyone hates to lose, but starting Friday night conference play is where you make your plate and set the table.

Dye probably got the best experience and welcome possible last week. His numbers were good and should have been better considering the dropped passes and "D" in his face all night. I believe he will be every bit as good as predicted but for now it`s Peyton`s team and they have business to tend to.

Just a note on Northview and UC. If any of you fans have not seen these guys play, you should. SERIOUSLY ! I agree with 64 and Adsmom, the future is indeed very bright for the Choctaws and also for UC. As usual, Whittle is doing a great job !

GO DC !

Glad to hear that Peyton is "ready to go" ! No doubt that Dye was thrown "into a bath of fire" but as you said .... no better experience! Senior leadership from Peyton should be a big plus !