Tennessee High @ Unicoi

Cap1

South still beat them 56-6, just sayin'.

South is going to and already has beat a lot of people that bad. South is far and away the best in the conference and might be the best in the area. Getting blown out by them is nothing to hang your head about.

Actually Tennessee High played pretty well tonight. They didn't have any costly turnovers, but the mistakes they made were some costly (and obvious) holding calls that came at bad times. I still don't see them finishing any lower than 3rd in the conference and Betsy is the only team that can dethrone them. North is playing well now, but haven't got into the hard part of their schedule yet.

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

South is going to and already has beat a lot of people that bad. South is far and away the best in the conference and might be the best in the area. Getting blown out by them is nothing to hang your head about.

Actually Tennessee High played pretty well tonight. They didn't have any costly turnovers, but the mistakes they made were some costly (and obvious) holding calls that came at bad times. I still don't see them finishing any lower than 3rd in the conference and Betsy is the only team that can dethrone them. North is playing well now, but haven't got into the hard part of their schedule yet.

My brother watched this game and has watched all of UC's he said if that is the 2nd best this has got to be the worsst 4A conf. in the State....

First off I have no dog is this race, however I am not ready to sound the death bell for THS. THS seems to be playing to their level of competition, not taking away anything from UC. Whitson is an outstanding QB, he can put the ball on the money. The talent is there for THS, I just think they are unmotivated for some reason. I fully expect them to be right in the mix at the end of the year and play well in the playoffs.

First off I have no dog is this race, however I am not ready to sound the death bell for THS. THS seems to be playing to their level of competition, not taking away anything from UC. Whitson is an outstanding QB, he can put the ball on the money. The talent is there for THS, I just think they are unmotivated for some reason. I fully expect them to be right in the mix at the end of the year and play well in the playoffs.

Playing down to the competition is putting it mildly..playing just barley hard enough to win is more like it /sad.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

4 TDs called back /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" /> ..nuff said /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

4 TDs called back /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" /> ..nuff said /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Penalties are part of the game and so is execution giving up 20+ points to a 3A team that has not won a game and lost 2 to 2A schools is nothing to hang your hat on.................

Penalties are part of the game and so is execution giving up 20+ points to a 3A team that has not won a game and lost 2 to 2A schools is nothing to hang your hat on.................

That was exactly my point..our own worst enemy /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />