Henry County v. Memphis Treadwell

chaos001

Brighton 48 - Hardin Co. 21. looks like we'll be having a fun game later on...

I'll be seeing your there.. And I'm bringing my Sugar Bear too.. *smile*

What time should we arrive?

Oh yeah keep them focused and no big heads until it's done. I can't wait to be in the Boro to see it. Since mine is at the Boro we shall have a Big time at State.

One at a time dudes... And bring it all.. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

This is the year the Rebs fall if they make it there. And most likely they will and fall to the BIG RED.. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks kwc. Did the Melrose-Kingsbury game play out as you expected? I didn't expect it to be so close, especially with Hunter out. I saw Melrose on TV against MUS. They looked good as usual but maybe not quite as dominant on defense. Am I right? Overall, Region 8 looks a little better overall. Would you agree?

I have to admit, I didn't expect Kingsbury to put 22 points on Melrose. Reading this article explains a whole lot ...

http://www.commercialappeal.com/news/2008/...ets-by-falcons/

Special teams ... need I say more.The Melrose 'D' look every bit as quick and fast as they have always looked in years past. Their defense is really good. I think it is as good as last years. I agree, all and all, 8-4A has improved with East becoming a much improved team. East's last two games are Kingsbury then Melrose. Those games will decide the order of the seeding in 8-4A.

Henry County Henry County, all I hear is Henry County,

My Knights seem to be struggling this year with losses to an undefeated Beech team and a 5a state runner-up Independence. I was beginning to think maybe we are not very good,

My thinking has changed, maybe if we played a soft schedule like Henry County, we would be 4-0.

Afterall, we have one common opponent with Henry County and we are 1-0 in those regards. I have to think that we could beat any team that Henry County has beat to this point.

Just wait until Brighton comes to town, they will show you what for in that one.

They have the Defense to stop the mighty Patriots, and the offense to mercy rule the mighty Patriots.

Brighton is not Westview, or Northwest, or Liberty, Treadwell, or Dickson. They are for real and are going to kick your butt.

Henry County Henry County, all I hear is Henry County,

My Knights seem to be struggling this year with losses to an undefeated Beech team and a 5a state runner-up Independence. I was beginning to think maybe we are not very good,

My thinking has changed, maybe if we played a soft schedule like Henry County, we would be 4-0.

Afterall, we have one common opponent with Henry County and we are 1-0 in those regards. I have to think that we could beat any team that Henry County has beat to this point.

Just wait until Brighton comes to town, they will show you what for in that one.

They have the Defense to stop the mighty Patriots, and the offense to mercy rule the mighty Patriots.

Brighton is not Westview, or Northwest, or Liberty, Treadwell, or Dickson. They are for real and are going to kick your butt.

This is a Henry County thread! What did you expect? You are apparently not as smart as you would like to be if talk of Henry County on a Henry County thread surprises you. We dont care about your thoughts about our schedule. I certainly dont care about your schedule. I dont know who Kenwood has played and I dont care. I dont know your record and I dont care what it is. I assume that you are just like me in one regard. You havent seen Brighton and I havent either. We will check them out in a few weeks. I dont know who Kenwood plays later in the season and guess what? I dont care.

I have to admit, I didn't expect Kingsbury to put 22 points on Melrose. Reading this article explains a whole lot ...

http://www.commercialappeal.com/news/2008/...ets-by-falcons/

Special teams ... need I say more.The Melrose 'D' look every bit as quick and fast as they have always looked in years past. Their defense is really good. I think it is as good as last years. I agree, all and all, 8-4A has improved with East becoming a much improved team. East's last two games are Kingsbury then Melrose. Those games will decide the order of the seeding in 8-4A.

Would this years Melrose team beat last years Melrose team. How would predict the region to end up (order of top four spots)?

Would this years Melrose team beat last years Melrose team. How would predict the region to end up (order of top four spots)?

I don't know if this years team beats last years team or vice-versa. Both are really good in their own regard. I've already predicted how I think they would finish in this thread ...

http://tennessee.coacht.com/boards/index.p...amp;p=826859740

That prediction was predicated on the date of which it was given though. There are plenty of games left to be played and the order of finish may vary ... but I think Melrose will be the top regardless.

This is a Henry County thread! What did you expect? You are apparently not as smart as you would like to be if talk of Henry County on a Henry County thread surprises you. We dont care about your thoughts about our schedule. I certainly dont care about your schedule. I dont know who Kenwood has played and I dont care. I dont know your record and I dont care what it is. I assume that you are just like me in one regard. You havent seen Brighton and I havent either. We will check them out in a few weeks. I dont know who Kenwood plays later in the season and guess what? I dont care.

"

I don't know if this years team beats last years team or vice-versa. Both are really good in their own regard. I've already predicted how I think they would finish in this thread ...

http://tennessee.coacht.com/boards/index.p...amp;p=826859740

That prediction was predicated on the date of which it was given though. There are plenty of games left to be played and the order of finish may vary ... but I think Melrose will be the top regardless.

Sorry, I didnt recall that. When is the Kingsbury running back expected to return?

Sorry, I didnt recall that. When is the Kingsbury running back expected to return?

Now THAT is a touchy subject. I listen to the Boatright High School Scoreboard radio talk show on Friday nights after the games. Its a local show were they have fans and coaches call in and talk to the hosts about their game and their team. I listened to the show after Kingsbury beat Haywood and the head coach for Kingsbury was on the show. He was asked about Hunter, in particular, amoung other things. The coach for Kingsbury stated that Hunter's injury was not as bad as initially thought and that he could be back towards the end of the season, if not sooner, and possibly play in the playoffs. He also indicated that coach Houston Nutt has made it known that he doesn't want Hunter to play at all since he (Hunter) has already committed to Ole Miss. That's a delicate situation. I don't think the Kingsbury coach will jeapodize the young man's college career ... but if he is healthy ... he will play.