Henry County v. Memphis Treadwell

chaos001

Henry County Henry County, all I hear is Henry County,

My Knights seem to be struggling this year with losses to an undefeated Beech team and a 5a state runner-up Independence. I was beginning to think maybe we are not very good,

My thinking has changed, maybe if we played a soft schedule like Henry County, we would be 4-0.

Afterall, we have one common opponent with Henry County and we are 1-0 in those regards. I have to think that we could beat any team that Henry County has beat to this point.

Just wait until Brighton comes to town, they will show you what for in that one.

They have the Defense to stop the mighty Patriots, and the offense to mercy rule the mighty Patriots.

Brighton is not Westview, or Northwest, or Liberty, Treadwell, or Dickson. They are for real and are going to kick your butt.

Stop smoking that Shi*... I'll bet you eat these comments.. BOOK IT /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Stop smoking that Shi*... I'll bet you eat these comments.. BOOK IT /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Yeah..."Fatcrap" likes to try to stir the pot hidden behind his computer....I figure he was one of those fragile little boys who got picked on growing up....now tries to be a bigshot "typer" where he feels safe and secure. lol

um, hello people. we have a game this week.

i know most people will write it off as a blowout...but u can't overlook anyone. just ask Michigan last year.

Yeah Chaos....you are right....my bad...been out of town for a few days so had to put my two cents in on Rattrap for really no reason worth the effort. I agree, you never look past an opponent....but this should certainly not be much of a challenge for our boys....lets just hope our starters can get back in the swing of things after the week off without any of them getting hurt before the 1st half ends....HC 48 T 7

Yeah Chaos....you are right....my bad...been out of town for a few days so had to put my two cents in on Rattrap for really no reason worth the effort. I agree, you never look past an opponent....but this should certainly not be much of a challenge for our boys....lets just hope our starters can get back in the swing of things after the week off without any of them getting hurt before the 1st half ends....HC 48 T 7

it'll probably be a blowout...which definitely builds confidence, but won't really test them. brighton's coming to town soon enough tho...

The YANKER has been out of town for a while and will continue to be out of town for a little longer...but the prediction you have all been on pins and needles...waiting to read is here...HC 62-Treadwell 7...I AM THE YANKER!!!!!

Howdy Yanker! Who does JCM play this week, or are they off? I like your prediction, should be a game where all the kids get to test their skills on the gridiron. Not to look ahead, but we'll be looking forward to you coming to town next week. But for now, the focus will be on getting the rust knocked off after an open week.

We need to keep this train rolling Patriots! Get better every week - including this one!!!

Go Big RED!!!

How do you think Brighton matches up with Henry?

i can't say i really know very much about brighton yet. i know they had a convincing win over what was supposed to be a good hardin co. team.

who knows? martin westview had a few convincing wins as well, but we mowed them down in the first half and never looked back.

keep on rollin' big red...

INJURY REPORT- No new major injuries in the off week. Some minor bumps and bruises. One fibula fx that will be better hopefully by brighton. Overall, we are strong and healthy for this weeks game. If you see me llimping its 'cause I cant find a good doc to take care of my bum knee /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I haven't heard official tailgating report but I expect a big turnout. We got the steaks marinating as we speak. I am sure Drewcephus has a big menu planned /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" /> Its homecoming week and we haven't been home in what feels like an eternity! I am ready for some HC football! I hope all the talk of a "blowout" doesnt keep fans away. Our boys thrive on the crowd support!!

By the way, my take on Brighton (not that anyone cares)- definitely have to take them seriously but they have not played a team with a winning record. In fact other than Hardin county the AA and AAA teams they have played have lost all of their games by big margins. Dominque historically plays his best game of the season against Brighton (including his freshman debut). I cant wait for the match up, really I cant wait for the rest of our region play. Its going to be good!