Henry County v. Memphis Treadwell

chaos001

INJURY REPORT- No new major injuries in the off week. Some minor bumps and bruises. One fibula fx that will be better hopefully by brighton. Overall, we are strong and healthy for this weeks game. If you see me llimping its 'cause I cant find a good doc to take care of my bum knee /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I haven't heard official tailgating report but I expect a big turnout. We got the steaks marinating as we speak. I am sure Drewcephus has a big menu planned /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" /> Its homecoming week and we haven't been home in what feels like an eternity! I am ready for some HC football! I hope all the talk of a "blowout" doesnt keep fans away. Our boys thrive on the crowd support!!

By the way, my take on Brighton (not that anyone cares)- definitely have to take them seriously but they have not played a team with a winning record. In fact other than Hardin county the AA and AAA teams they have played have lost all of their games by big margins. Dominque historically plays his best game of the season against Brighton (including his freshman debut). I cant wait for the match up, really I cant wait for the rest of our region play. Its going to be good!

is it possible for you to use the magic wand on yourself, or is that against the rules? if it needs to be scanned, i hear there's a lonnnnnng waiting line.

i'd donate the freezer full of baby back ribs for the tailgating, but they've already been reserved for a businesss bbq this sunday ;(

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Being a retired coach my answer would simply be, "Who gives a ____!" We play Treadwell this week!

/laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> This is my favorite post on the T, ever.

How do you think Brighton matches up with Henry?

I'm not trying to be a jerk, but even if Brighton comes to Henry County full of confidence and are prepared mentally and physically, it will all be erased by the site of Patriot Stadium. This is not Henry County High, it is The University of Henry County! I graduated from UHC with a DP in Sleep Studies with a minor in Music!

I'm not trying to be a jerk, but even if Brighton comes to Henry County full of confidence and are prepared mentally and physically, it will all be erased by the site of Patriot Stadium. This is not Henry County High, it is The University of Henry County! I graduated from UHC with a DP in Sleep Studies with a minor in Music!

lol. who battle their arch county rival Como Tech every year in an epic battle? ($1 to Mr. Rushing)

Good Morning Big Red Nation! Its Homecoming and there is a cool crisp breeze in the air, perfect for pigskin weather! Its time once again to get this party started and take care of business. The Patriots will be ready to roll. Kudos to everyone that put on the event last night as it was great! Lots of folks turned out and lots of fun was had by all.

Patsdoc, you must be getting old if your gimpy too!!! /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" /> We can limp around together at the tailgate tonight! And yes, the menu will be grand and the smoke will fill the air with a wonderful aroma - not to mention the music that will set the tone!!! Ok Big Red, its time to make it happen. We are less than 10 hours to kickoff...

Let's Get it ON!

Go Big RED!!!

I'm not trying to be a jerk but is Patriot Stadium an eye sore or something?????????????

I seen a stat the other day and I had not realized it. I'm afraid to post it cuz I'm afraid I will jinx us. But I will anyways. We have given up a big fat goose egg points in the first half this year. That's impressive.

the first team defense haven't given up a piont yet. as long as our defense get two or three stops in a game no team is going to beat HC.