Ensworth vs Knoxville Webb

PowerSweep

Ensworth takes on another football powerhouse this Friday. After hard fought matches against the reverent St. Benedict, "Stone cold" Stone Memorial, and boys at CPA, now it is the highly talented 1 and 2 The Webb School.

Ensworth by 40 points.

Coach Ricky is trying to @@@@ up the pansey wins for the BCS score.

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I agree they should schedule tougher opponents.

One thing to keep in mind about the EHS schedule: Games are played as a home and home series, so the agreements come as a two year deal. All of the games on the schedule are the same opponents from last year; a year in which EHS wasn't expected to compete with the better teams of DII. As a result, they had to schedule some easier games than they will from here on out. I certainly believe that Knoxville Webb is a much better team than Stone Memorial though, so it might not be quite as comfortable as the last few games. EHS still wins big though.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Announcements

• Recent Posts

• You could trade or swap any 2-4 IMO . WC is rebuilding, PC loses the presence of 4 year stud Joshua Warren. Mcewen lacks the speed the other teams have , and also lost its top two way player from last season . HRB will look a lot different this coming season.. they return a ton of experience (though still a little on the young side as they are mostly JRs and SO ) but I liked what I saw out of them vs Mcnairy Central , I was hearing MC had 18 SRs , so that’s usually a death sentence vs small 1A schools I don’t care who they are . HRB looked to have the best player on the field , Brady can really run it .. reminds me of Ganaway but more of a WR .. the new regime will be a positive for them . 
    • watch out for those Red Boiling Bulldogs 
    • Never too early for football talk and good as time as any to start a new thread for this region after spring scrimmages have been completed. This region is all up for grabs after Mckenzie.. Mckenzie should run away with it and not stop until Chattanooga . My prediction  Mckenzie  Houston County  HRB Mcewen  West Carroll  Perry County    
    • Agreed EastNasty. I honestly can't remember the last time metro had a big time QB recruit. I know several that played QB but weren't being recruited as a QB.
    • Don’t think they was using the current system and I personally don’t consider them Metro schools.