Meigs County ?

87Cat

I think Meigs will win their first game of this season tomorrow night against Tellico.

As a suggestion, you folks need to forget Martin. He chose to leave. Get on with your lives and support your TEAM - players AND coaches.

In watching Meigs two years ago when they were very good, Martin underutilized a couple of his best players and concentrated on making a couple of others the stars of the program. So in my opinion, as well as many knowledgeable others, Coach Martin wasn't a genius at coaching, by all means. He was a good coach, but far from great like some on here are professing him to be.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest undefeated

Shoots stats are 19 carries for 269yards 3 receptions for 89 yards 9 tackles 3 for loss what else is there to say? the deal with the coaches is crazy after 5 games people are ready to fire the coaches we havent had a basketball team

thats competitive in years yet no on says anything about Otis our coach...................

Shoots stats are 19 carries for 269yards 3 receptions for 89 yards 9 tackles 3 for loss what else is there to say? the deal with the coaches is crazy after 5 games people are ready to fire the coaches we havent had a basketball team

thats competitive in years yet no on says anything about Otis our coach...................

THANK YOU FOR THE STATS, THAT WAS GREAT. SHOOT IS A VERY GOOD PLAYER. I DONT UNDERSTAND WHY YOU WOULD BE SO POSITIVE AND THEN MAKE A STATEMENT THAT SLANDERIZES ANOTHER COACH. IT SEEMS LIKE YOU LIKE TO TALK OUT OF BOTH SIDES OF YOUR MOUTH OR IS IT SOMETHING ELSE YOU'RE TALKING OUT OF? GOOD LUCK TO THE TIGERS THIS SEASON, NOT ONLY IN FOOTBALL BUT EVERY SPORT. KEEP BATTLING.

QUOTE (undefeated @ Sep 27 2008 - 06:30 PM) *

THANK YOU FOR THE STATS, THAT WAS GREAT. SHOOT IS A VERY GOOD PLAYER. I DONT UNDERSTAND WHY YOU WOULD BE SO POSITIVE AND THEN MAKE A STATEMENT THAT SLANDERIZES ANOTHER COACH. IT SEEMS LIKE YOU LIKE TO TALK OUT OF BOTH SIDES OF YOUR MOUTH OR IS IT SOMETHING ELSE YOU'RE TALKING OUT OF? GOOD LUCK TO THE TIGERS THIS SEASON, NOT ONLY IN FOOTBALL BUT EVERY SPORT. KEEP BATTLING.

I believe if you look back at some previous posts on this thread you will find that undefeated's partner in the press box was accused of the very same thing. That is talking out of both sides of his mouth.

Its seems like meigs county fans are just now appreciating coach martin. They were a lot of complaining bout him when he was here. Same ol tune, He wasnt getting the so called mysterious athletes that are hiding in the halls out for football. I guess you realize what you had after you run him off.

COULDN'T HAVE SAID IT BETTER MYSELF!