Baylor vs Notre Dame

MVM

Well it's time. Every year in Chattanooga the Big Red and the Big Green clash, for an exciting and heavily talked about game. This year will be no different. The stands will be full and vocal for this one. Notre Dame sits atop of the A/AA while Baylor sits atop of DII and you can't get much better than that. Many would say that Baylor would be favored, However, I still think that ND pulls out the upset.

This should be a real barn burner. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

ND 2 Baylor 1

ps..NDSean I still have "faith" in you guys for this game.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Baylor has playing an undefeated Riverdale team at Riverdale tonight on their minds first. That will be a tough test for both sqads. But I think Baylor will win 1-0.

As for the ND Baylor game I don't know how anyone could pick against Baylor. ND struggles against Baylor to even score. Baylor is top ranked going into tonight's game so unless their is a collapse.....

Baylor 3

ND 1

Go Red Bank

ND has not beaten Baylor in recent memory

2007 Baylor 1 ND 0

2006 Baylor 0 - ND 0

2005 Baylor 2 - ND 0

2004 Baylor 1, ND 0 and Baylor 3 - ND 1

I think there is a mental hurdle that ND will need to overcome against Baylor in addition to the physical issues. Baylor certainly has the edge, but can get beat. I'm going to go with ND 2 - Baylor 1.

I think it will be pretty evenly matched, NDs back line has been strong in the games I have seen. I can't imagine it goes too far one way or the other with the familiarity these teams have with each other, and the fact that they all seem to play on the same club teams. I think Cambron strikes early, but Baylor ties it up on a either PK or a sweet shot from 30 out. ND 1 - Baylor 1

Baylor fans may be glad you picked ND DonCChatt. Everytime you do Baylor always seems to win. Didn't you pick Bearden to beat the Red 3-0 and Baylor won 3-0.

I would expect a good game but don't think the Irish will win. I think Baylor is the best team in the state and will win....

Baylor 2

ND 0

ND has not beaten Baylor in recent memory

2007 Baylor 1 ND 0

2006 Baylor 0 - ND 0

2005 Baylor 2 - ND 0

2004 Baylor 1, ND 0 and Baylor 3 - ND 1

I think there is a mental hurdle that ND will need to overcome against Baylor in addition to the physical issues. Baylor certainly has the edge, but can get beat. I'm going to go with ND 2 - Baylor 1.

Baylor fans may be glad you picked ND DonCChatt. Everytime you do Baylor always seems to win. Didn't you pick Bearden to beat the Red 3-0 and Baylor won 3-0.

I would expect a good game but don't think the Irish will win. I think Baylor is the best team in the state and will win....

Baylor 2

ND 0

I didn't pick Bearden 3-0 over Baylor. I picked Bearden 3-2 over Baylor.

If I thought my picks would always come out wrong, I'd go ahead and pick Baylor over ND. My daughter might kill me though if I did that. For me, it's our last chance, as my daughter is a senior. I know about 1/2 of the Baylor team (and my daughter knows even more), so I just hope its a good game and nobody gets hurt. Last year's 0-1 loss was a great game, and it was probably one of the only (if only) loss I've ever felt good about.

Notre Dame goes up 6-0 in the first half, pulls their keeper out at halftime, and plays down a man to even the play in the second half...Notre Dame wins 9-0...always aware of the dreaded double digit win...

Go Irish !

You left too early, Champs, because at the last moment Don runs on to the field during a ND corner and heads it in for the double digit win. Unforunately for Don he was an ineligible player, and his camera didn't catch the goal.

Sorry for saying you picked them to lose 3-0 instead of 3-2. I am sure your daughter and her team is very excited for another shot at Baylor. Good luck to both teams and hope I can see it. As for now....gotta go. Ooltewah is playing William Blount tonight at the Owl's Nest.....Go Owls!

I didn't pick Bearden 3-0 over Baylor. I picked Bearden 3-2 over Baylor.

If I thought my picks would always come out wrong, I'd go ahead and pick Baylor over ND. My daughter might kill me though if I did that. For me, it's our last chance, as my daughter is a senior. I know about 1/2 of the Baylor team (and my daughter knows even more), so I just hope its a good game and nobody gets hurt. Last year's 0-1 loss was a great game, and it was probably one of the only (if only) loss I've ever felt good about.

From reading this thread Notre Dame fans really seems to have had the Baylor game circled on their calendar for a while. Seems like ND thinks this is the year they will finally beat or score on Baylor. If I can update on the Riverdale Baylor game I will....but will not promise. Have football right after.

I would say they have.....Just as Riverdale circles Siegal every year. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />