Hey Ram Fan

hopalot

pujo, I've seen both Hampton AND Grace play twice, in my opinion Hampton is the better team at least (2) td's. Tougher kids, better coached, longer tradition. As for the cheating, if the players did not move they supposedly should sit out a year. Who is the QB for Hampton, didn't see him play last year?

Last Word, The QB is Brent Price, Transferred from Elizabethton. He went to Hampton when he was in elementary school. His dad thought he would fit in better at Hampton . He just liked Hampton's program alot better. They did have to move.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

pujo, I've seen both Hampton AND Grace play twice, in my opinion Hampton is the better team at least (2) td's. Tougher kids, better coached, longer tradition. As for the cheating, if the players did not move they supposedly should sit out a year. Who is the QB for Hampton, didn't see him play last year?

I've had a few others tell me they thought Hampton was the better team. I've not seen Grace but our Coaches have. They are experienced Coaches and they always give the other team credit. Grace has done nothing to show me they are a great team,all they have done is run the score up on innferior teams. That don't tell you much. I do know that Oneida had Oakdale down 35 to 0 at the end of the 1st quater. I'm glad they didn't deside to play the starters the rest of the game. Oneida is a good bunch,to much Class for that.

It might not be intentionally breaking the rules but if they had an ineligible player in there they'd have to forfeit any games he played, pending an appeal. Who knows what happened, yet.

I'm sure nothing happened, its against the rules to cheat. Just can't be done. Thats what they said.

MY MY MY, I believe REALITY has their tongue(key board)!!!!! psssssssssstttt, I think they know what's comming pujo!?!?!?

Yeah, they have been reading all day. Just don't have much to say. They are generally a talkative bunch. Oh well.

I was looking at their football site ,they had a math test on it ,it was 50 61 56 and whatever score they had in their other game. It equaled 4 and 0. What a crew.

NOT IMPRESSED

The QB did move to Hampton. Another transferred to Hampton, but did not physically move with a change of address and is being forced to sit out this varsity year.

The QB did move to Hampton. Another transferred to Hampton, but did not physically move with a change of address and is being forced to sit out this varsity year.

Iguess you are talking about the Freshman from Unaka. He looks like he could make a good one. Good sized kid and I've heard some praise about him.