Hey Ram Fan

hopalot

Folks, I want to appologize for some of the remarks made by the user (TheGraceChristianAcademy). I do not know who he is but some of his remarks are very much annoying to me so I definitely know how most of you feel and why you reply so much. He is probably a middle schooler who likes to get something stirred up. Yes, we are very happy with the 4-0 start, we've never been there before, but I will admit that we have not been tested yet. Once we meet Hampton and Cloudland then we will know how we will fare the rest of the season and especially going into the final game at Cosby. It would be nice to go 10-0 but we have some tough games ahead. Please, don't think that everyone at Grace is like that because they are not. I believe that most people can tell that some of us have a little knowledge and know what we are talking about but in this case a few of them have no clue.

Thanks and God Bless

I for one appreciate this post.

I make the first vow to do my best to ignore the one bad apple. Although it's hard not to talk back.

Of course, while I'm here I have to get in my two cents worth - GO DAWGS! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

See you on October 3rd and thanks for the respect. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I also want to apologize for som eof my comments on here. I just speak my mind and I believe in the team we got this year. I think fans on here are just jealkous of how quickly we have built a winning program. We aren't going away and we play by the same rules that TSSAA has for every school. I wish all the teams we play a safe trip and injury free games, but I pull for my team to win every Friday. What is wrong with that? What is wrong in believing that we will go 10-0 and striving for perfection? If you are not in it to win it the you don't need to be playing. The Grace Christian Academy??”Striving for Perfection in 2008.

I also want to apologize for som eof my comments on here. I just speak my mind and I believe in the team we got this year. I think fans on here are just jealkous of how quickly we have built a winning program. We aren't going away and we play by the same rules that TSSAA has for every school. I wish all the teams we play a safe trip and injury free games, but I pull for my team to win every Friday. What is wrong with that? What is wrong in believing that we will go 10-0 and striving for perfection? If you are not in it to win it the you don't need to be playing. The Grace Christian Academy??”Striving for Perfection in 2008.

Like I said before, you dont get any respect because number one you get on here and rant like you guys could beat USC, and number 2 yall have not built anything you purchased your team. You have no tradition because you have new impact players every year that usually went to a different school the year before. You want some respect heres what you do, take some home grown talent and win ball games and keep your mouth shut, dont go out and buy a replacement for a kid that is not quite good enough in the eyes of whoever it is that handles your recruiting, when you all do that then your precious respect will come. /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" />

grace! you all havent played any teams to say your going to win your region. your region is weak this year. region 2 is the strongest. now once you beat someone who is a good team and u actually had compettion with then u can say your pretty good. but didnt u all get killed by greenback in 7 on 7 at maryville college? i think so!!!!

Ok! I kept silent long enough! I just can't do it anymore!

I'm with Pujo on this one!

With the schedule Grace Christian Academy has played so far there is no room to talk! They are 4-0 but the teams they've played have a combined record of 3-14! Obviously they do have some talent because they are winning by alot! I've read lots of things on here about GCA running up the score, if that's true, what goes around comes around! They shouldn't complain when someone hangs 50 on them!

As far as player recruitment goes, everybody in the state and in the country for that matter, knows that all private schools recruit! They say they don't but they do! I went to a scrimmage before the season started between a public and a private! I sat on the private side in the shade cause it was 90 degrees outside! My cousins play for the public school! Well I sat close to some boosters for the private and overheard them talkin about the players they got coming in from North Georgia and how good they will be this year cause of those recruited players! It's the same at all private schools! They all recruit! I also have a friend that attended a private school! He told me he played 3 years in highschool for a private and said every year there were new players coming in and playing ahead of others who had been there! He quit his senior year because of this! They were bringing in talent from other schools to play over players that had been there! He even said that privates say they dont recruit but they do! Most of the time when a kid goes to a private he/she has been in private school their whole life! It just seems funny that they up a decide/become able to go to a private as a sophmore or junior! I don't know if they pay the students tuition/get some kind of discount or not but they do get players to come there from other schools somehow! ALL PRIVATE SCHOOLS RECRUIT!

Public schools do get occasional transfers but they don't recruit! The kids usually come in because they move and their parents can't afford to take them to the previous school they attended! There are no recruited players on the Hampton roster!

I know some private school fans will still say they dont recruit! It doesn't matter what they say, they do recruit! If they were honest about and wouldn't lie about it, public fans wouldn't be complaining as much! When private fans lie and try to act like they don't recruit they just makes things worse for the themselves!

Because GCA is a private school all public schools will be out to hang 50 on them and won't feel bad for doing it because GCA and all privates do recruit! It's just the way it is!

Just remember Who gets the credit.

Ok! I kept silent long enough! I just can't do it anymore!

I'm with Pujo on this one!

With the schedule Grace Christian Academy has played so far there is no room to talk! They are 4-0 but the teams they've played have a combined record of 3-14! Obviously they do have some talent because they are winning by alot! I've read lots of things on here about GCA running up the score, if that's true, what goes around comes around! They shouldn't complain when someone hangs 50 on them!

As far as player recruitment goes, everybody in the state and in the country for that matter, knows that all private schools recruit! They say they don't but they do! I went to a scrimmage before the season started between a public and a private! I sat on the private side in the shade cause it was 90 degrees outside! My cousins play for the public school! Well I sat close to some boosters for the private and overheard them talkin about the players they got coming in from North Georgia and how good they will be this year cause of those recruited players! It's the same at all private schools! They all recruit! I also have a friend that attended a private school! He told me he played 3 years in highschool for a private and said every year there were new players coming in and playing ahead of others who had been there! He quit his senior year because of this! They were bringing in talent from other schools to play over players that had been there! He even said that privates say they dont recruit but they do! Most of the time when a kid goes to a private he/she has been in private school their whole life! It just seems funny that they up a decide/become able to go to a private as a sophmore or junior! I don't know if they pay the students tuition/get some kind of discount or not but they do get players to come there from other schools somehow! ALL PRIVATE SCHOOLS RECRUIT!

Public schools do get occasional transfers but they don't recruit! The kids usually come in because they move and their parents can't afford to take them to the previous school they attended! There are no recruited players on the Hampton roster!

I know some private school fans will still say they dont recruit! It doesn't matter what they say, they do recruit! If they were honest about and wouldn't lie about it, public fans wouldn't be complaining as much! When private fans lie and try to act like they don't recruit they just makes things worse for the themselves!

Because GCA is a private school all public schools will be out to hang 50 on them and won't feel bad for doing it because GCA and all privates do recruit! It's just the way it is!

I think it's great that you did such thorough research before coming to your conclusion and painting all privates with a broad brush. Case closed. After all, your friends experience combined with your personal opinion / knowledge of one Public (Hampton) settles the matter. Thanks for clearing this up. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I have no idea what GCA does or doesn't do. But I do have personal knowledge of the player history of one private. How long they've been there, how many transfers they have, etc. I will say that if there is recruiting going on at this private, the recruiting coordinator needs to be fired. Based on your logic, since I know one private that isn't recruiting, that must mean none do. Yes, that is just as absurd as your conclusion.

Privates who don't break the rules IMO need to stop trying to "prove a negative." Instead, those who have evidence that something illegal is going on need to make their case to the tssaa. If anyone needs a link to the TSSAA website it is www.tssaa.org.

I think it's great that you did such thorough research before coming to your conclusion and painting all privates with a broad brush. Case closed. After all, your friends experience combined with your personal opinion / knowledge of one Public (Hampton) settles the matter. Thanks for clearing this up. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I have no idea what GCA does or doesn't do. But I do have personal knowledge of the player history of one private. How long they've been there, how many transfers they have, etc. I will say that if there is recruiting going on at this private, the recruiting coordinator needs to be fired. Based on your logic, since I know one private that isn't recruiting, that must mean none do. Yes, that is just as absurd as your conclusion.

Privates who don't break the rules IMO need to stop trying to "prove a negative." Instead, those who have evidence that something illegal is going on need to make their case to the tssaa. If anyone needs a link to the TSSAA website it is www.tssaa.org.

Ok! I'll admit that I shouldn't have lumped all private schools together! Some private schools that are established in the athletic department don't have to recruit because of the prestige they have already earned! There are also probably some private schools that dont recruit from the start of the their programs and build them the right way!

Maybe some publics do recruit as well but I havent heard of any recruitment at Hampton! Some larger publics probably do recruit as well! If they do it's not right!

But some privates do recruit as well! It just seems funny to me that a program can be built in two or three years and are pounding teams they beat but didnt pound the year before and there are sophmore and junior players on the roster that were not on the team last year! Tennessee Temple had a high school football team for 3 years! In 2006, their second year they beat South Pittsburg 61-22 and went to the quater-finals in the playoffs! SP had the same players they won state with in 2007! 2 years after the program started they were dominating everybody!

If they do recruit to build a program it's not right! Maybe some privates dont recruit! I have no problem with privates that do build their programs the right way!

Sorry for the confusion! I shouldn't have put all public or all private schools in the same category!