Oakland@Clarksville

Golfendude

I just got to wade in on this one. First off OP does not need me me to defend him on here as he is a man and gets on here to see the BS and is a big enough MAN to defend himself.

As for Coach Mac though I will gladly defend him as he does NOT get on here except to maybe read the BS his players are being subjected to. Yes the 'clone' played for Coach Mac and would have loved to played for him some more if he wasn't busy playing in the sand at the moment. I will say when the clone was home before leaving for Iraq it was Coach Mac and the staff at Oakland that the clone went to see while he was home as he knew virtually none of the staff still at R'dale. The real bonus that day was that he got to see Coach Britton also as Tullahoma was scrimmaging them. While the clone did get to see Coach Breedan, Fields, and the 'other' Coach Mac, he has nothing to do with the other Coaches at R'dale because he simply does not know them or has ever plqyed for them. I do know he dislikes the WingT more than I do, but that maybe because he has never been exposed to it other than BEATING it time after time while he was at R'dale.

fballismyhero, I do not know what your agenda is or even who you do support, but you are dead wrong on this one.

Lastly, I have NEVER seen where 'Sainthood Candidate' was ever in the job description for a football coach. If you think their language is bad, you would have a stroke if you were exposed to some I have had! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First of all......congrats to my boys for taking another big win! I am anxious to hear what golfendude has to say about our team! 6-0........YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH baby! Heard they made a stop at good old Vandy for their walk-thru. Bet the guys were pumped!

I missed this game because I went to watch Marty Euverard Friday night as his boys moved to 6-0 as well. Pretty cool!! BGA impressed me VERY much. Marty has 2 backs that both got over 100 yds that night. They are QUITE a tandem and quite remarkable to watch. They run hard and Marty gets the best out of them. BUT you old OHS folk will NEVER believe this one.....Marty had MORE passing yds than running! Yes, you saw that right........a great mix of pass and run plays that confused the heck out of JPII's defense. BGS had around 550 yds of total Offense.Marty's O has some speed and they are as tough as old Marty himself. VERY disciplined, of course that is a Marty U team though. It was great to see him. He is very content and VERY appreciated at BGA. I only wish he could be at the OHS game Friday night when his 98 team will be honored. It just won't be the same to see these guys without Marty, Donnie, Ferg, etc. It was a team effort and I know how much these coaches mean to those boys. All these guys are so scattered. I know they are proud of OHS though. Who knows....both teams could be bringing home the hardware.

As for old fballismyhero......one question...where were YOU whne Smyrna was 0-2? What's wrong? CAT ( 82) got your tongue?

Hey come to this week's game against Smyrna . They will be honoring the 98 team and you can meet my son that night! ( he is trying to work things out to be there!)

2P what about them RAIDERS tonight... Prayer works huh? LOL

Big Dude did get on TV at 1:59 with a big M on his chest... Next year he should be laying smack. Good luck this Friday. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />